Daily Check in for Weekend March 27 & 28

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good Saturday morning - Today I have yoga and stretch on tap then the usual chores. Volunteering at G.E.D. this morning.

Tam - thanks for the Meso info. I cant find the original link when cathe introduced it. There is also a percentage of the 1 rep max for each meso right?

Annette - way to go on the workouts.

Phyllis/Connie/Becky - enjoy your workouts!!

I'll be back later.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Thanks for hooking us up today.
Circuit workout ( again!) so I did Firm Classic Volume 2. My arms are fried and I really love the pace of these older workouts, very fast and moving from one body part to another without any down time. I feel worked out but good!

Going to the Library today, then maybe to get a movie. Otherwise doing some cleaning, and all that fun stuff associated with Saturdays!

Good Morning Glories!

STS#30 (Shoulders/Bis/Tris) for me today. The rest of the day will be the usual CleanMax :mad: I would like to get some shopping in....maybe tomorrow. Today is my youngest son's 21st birthday...Happy Birthday!

Carmen ~ If you click on workout managers, there is a section on STS there that breaks down each Meso cycle.

Conni ~ What movie?

Thanks Carmen.

I have decided to take today off though my knee is really bothering me to the point that it interrupts my sleep. Something about the lateral movement in hi/lo does it more than kickboxing but kickboxing alone my body has gotten used to so I need to do something different from time to time, sigh, oh the aching body we have, LOL!!

I am just pleased as punch to have gotten 5 workouts in this week that is great for me right now.

I get a perm this afternoon so I should look better for tomorrow and for Easter Sunday so I am happy.

I will be cleaning too so I will do something physical for today just not a formal workout.

Have a great weekend and Palm Sunday.:D

I'm here, I'm here (raising hand and jumping). I just got back from Church service. Today is rest day for me. Hard to believe March is just about over. Looks overcast here today. I watched Michael Jackson's This is It yesterday. The dancing was out of this world. He really was a musical genius.

Have a great Sunday.

Carmen.

CCPP for me was yesterday. Today is rest day.

I ran errands this morning and now it's time to clean . Not fun, but very necessary !

Have a great Sunday!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.