CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

This morning I did:
STS Squat Rack Legs - week 3
Hardstrikes 3 tabatas only
10 minute yoga stretch
back exercises

Have a good day everyone. Conni - update us if you feel like it. I am hoping for good news for you all.

Hi everyone. It's my last day in Rochester. I just finished this workout in my moms living room. It took me 17:12 to finish three rounds. Great workout.

Yesterday I held the baby for more than one hour. She is such a tiny peanut! What a blessing. I'm ready to go back to Florida.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8gK1YHFg0

Have a blessed day ladies!

Conni so sorry to hear about DH. Big hug for you. Continued prayers.
Carmen

Last edited:
Hi gals,

I walked around a gun show for 2.5 hours and actually burned a good bit of calories so I am happy about that.

Conni continuing to pray.

Hi ladies,
Thanks for the prayers, they are so appreciated.
DH still at clinic, he is saying they are sending him to the rehab tomorrow, but I hope they find out what happened first...I hate the medical care in this country...yes, I mean Obamacare. So much has happened since this has come into being, and none of it is beneficial to the people who need the care. Ugghh.

Today was MM, and then rehearsal all day. Great rehearsal, I have already committed to next year!

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did BJ Gaddour KB cardio workout + 3 segments from Cathe's Greatest Hits Step workout. My neck is a bit sore from yesterdays squat rack legs. I will need to engage is a better stretch later today.

Good to read us all checking in.

Conni - You obviously love theatre. I hope today brings better news.

Busy day ahead.

Hi ladies,

DH probably getting transferred tomorrow, but we have no answers as to why he keeps getting so sick...go figure.

Today was All Out Low Impact Hiit. Felt easy today!

Heading up to Cleveland to see DH today...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.