Daily Check In, Weekend of March 20-21

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Getting things off to a fine start today - I am finished with the one body part a day and cardio this week, so I rebelled and did Rob's Amazing Strength that I just received in a trade. Love it! Great new moves and my body was a mess at the end. Excellent core work, very different. I really would recommend it as a great strength training alternative to Cathe.

Scrubbing the family room carpet this morning, running a few errands, and taking Sherman to the dog park before March Madness this afternoon..

Good morning ladies. I have lots of little things to get done, then I hope to have time for either Yoga or Stretch Max and a pedicure....yum. :)

Have a great weekend.

Carmen.

Spinning this morning ............LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dh and DD are both working so even though I have tons to do, I might take my book out in the sun this afternoon and read . It's sunny and beautiful and tomorrow cooler and maybe some rain !

Whatever you are doing, enjoy your day ! :)

Hi All!

This morning was STS#27--> Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps. I liked this workout, although it was a tad long. I ended up FF'd through some of the rest periods :rolleyes: The rest of the day was filled with the usual Saturday CleanMax and LaundryMax :(

Conni ~ Thanks for getting our weekend check-in started. Glad you enjoyed your new workout.

Carmen ~ I just thought today that it was time for a pedicure now that the warmer temps are here...you beat me to it!! What color did you pick?

Becky ~ Glad you had a great spin class, hope you enjoyed the rest of your beautiful day. What are you reading?

Good Morning Glories!

CC#7 for me this morning, love the music in this one.

Carmen ~ Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures :D

Hi everyone,

Glad to see you are all having a nice weekend. The weather is just gorgeous, and I am enjoying the sun as much as I can.
Today was a rest day - I did Kim Miller Step Workout from Euphoric Aerobics CIA. Now I know why I keep this one. The step workout gets very complex, reminiscent of Seasun...
I added the Cardio Blast from TJ with Tony.

Finished cleaning and took Sherman for a long walk. He really enjoyed Bow Wow Beach yesterday, and of course could not resist swimming a bit..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.