Daily Check in Weekend of March 15 & 16, 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I did STS Squat Rack Legs disc 4 + Cardio Supersets Step Express (I love this workout).

I hope all is well with everyone....

Busy weekend ahead for us all I am sure.

s.

Hi gals,

Lookie a Saturday workout for me. I did a 22 minute premix off of KCM 30 minutes to Fitness Kickboxing.

Now off to spend the day with my hubby.

Hi ladies,

Sorry so late, a very busy and long day.
DH will probably be at the clinic for a few more days at least before going to rehab...again. It has been a month since surgery and he hasn't been home yet..

Today was Hiit 30/30 and Ab Circuits no equipment abs.
Rehearsal from 8 to 4, just got home from dinner. Ready to fall over..lol

Good morning my friends in fitness,

Annette - good you had an opportunity to workout this weekend.

Conni - busy lady. It must be very difficult for your DH to not be home. I hope things improve soon for all of you.

Carmen - give us an update when you can.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi all,

DH heading to rehab in a few days..he is getting kind of ticked about this whole thing... I am heading up to Cleveland to visit in a bit, I hope he isn't like this today or the visit will not be a pleasant one.

Today was MMA Kickboxing, just right for what I needed. I am doing a little cleaning and then I am off. Back home this afternoon to make some corned beef and cabbage for the Green Day tomorrow!

Hi everyone. I'm packed to go to Rochester on Monday morning. My second grand baby comes Tuesday! I will be there for one week. I hope to do short workouts and chk in.

Great workouts. Talk to u soon!

Carmen

Hi I'm new to this thread and thought I'd check in with you!

I did Intensity Step Premix for 36 min today! I was counting down the min after 10 m in it was so tough, my hope was to get at least 15 min it and almost quit but I pushed through!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.