Daily Check In, Weekend of March 13-14

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Getting us started on this rainy yucky day with some kickboxing. I did Amy's Kickbox Surge and Core Training. She is filming in May with Greg and I couldn't be happier!

Errands, cleaning and March Madness on the schedule today...

Good Morning Glories!

I am going to try Tracy Staehle's Walking Strong workout today.

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started. My day will mirror yours, including the rain.

Annette ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful day. :D

Hi Everyone - I'll be doing S&H shoulders, bis & tris. Volunteered at the G.E.D. ministry this morning - love that.

Happy Birthday Annette - what are you plans.

Off to clean the bathroom, doggie beds, dusting....:confused:

Carmen.

Hi Carmen, my dh's family is big on birthday celebrations and since my birthday and my mil's are only 2 days apart we get celebrated together. So we went to my sil's house to have dinner and open gifts. It was nice and we got to see a lot of flooded areas and roads on the way there so the boys and my dh were intrigued with all the flooding in our area.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Good Sunday Morning !

I forgot to check in yesterday. I did spinning with CC#4 . LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Today is a rest day and tomorrow I start week 2 of Meso 3.

Tammy, I think Meso 2 is my absolute FAVORITE! Meso 3 workouts are longer. To me they don't move along nearly as fast. Some have very long breaks inbetween which I find difficult to stay focused.
But I also feel myself REALLY WORKING HARD and feeling strong !
HTH's.
How did you like Walking Strong ?? I find that one to be a very good & challenging workout !

Have a good one,
Becky

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone! Did everyone remember to turn their clocks ahead? We'll feel it tomorrow for sure! ;)

I am going to start Meso 3 today, so today is disc 25 chest/back. This looks like a long workout :confused:

Annette ~ Glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday!

Becky ~ I liked walking strong, BUT having said that I was not able to do the upper body work :mad: my treadmill arms were in the way and prevented full range of motion. I just continued walking during those segments. I was a sweaty mess by the end of the workout, treadmill said I burned over 500 calories.

Have a good day all, I'll check back later.

Tammy, I don't do the upper body parts either ! I figure when I am doing the TM, I am wanting cardio anyway, but also my TM is up against a wall, so I could do one arm but not the other , and I don't want to be lopsided:p , so I skip it !;)
I agree, it's still a very good SWEATY workout ! So is walking stronger.
On that one, BEWARE of walking BACKWARDS !!!!:eek::eek::eek: I never did catch on ! I can see LOTS of practice to get there, or just continuing to walk regularly.

Take care !

Hi everyone,

Happy Belated Annette - I hope you had good cake!!!:eek:

Today was a rest day - I did Christi's Strength and Flexibility workout. Good all around total body workout centered around functional fitness.

Cleaning, ironing,and making Corned Beef and Cabbage. I won't be able to do it on Wednesday, so I am doing it today.

Go Buckeyes!!

Good Sunday Morning everyone! Not sure what I will do today. I did S&H bi, tri, shoulders yesterday and feel pretty strong today. I'm scheduled for a rest, but I want to do cardio.

What is meso 2? Is it more like slow and heavy or is it endurance? I cant affort the entire system but may consider getting one of the meso's.

Which Shock cardio would you recommend? Something that's really different and time efficient.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.