Daily Check In, Weekend of June 26-27

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Getting us started today, got lots to do - errands, Bow Wow Beach, and then pool.
I did Gay's All Out Cardio and core today. Again I was going to do Imax 2, but I just didn't want to.

Oh, I did cave and buy TJ, my second purchase in a year, my first being the new KCM dvds presale.
I really am excited about these new workouts!

Hi All!

This morning was ETK Heavy Day...clean & presses, pullups and swings. I added on some more TGU's (love these). I did the usual Saturday chores and now I'm doing LaundryMax and waiting for the US soccer game @ 2:30.

Conni ~ Enjoy the rest of your day at the pool...thanks for getting us started this morning.

Ciao Bellas!

Wow, I'm late checking in its after 9 pm. I didnt work out today. Volunteered at the church GED ministry then came home and cleaned a little. I'll do cardio and weights tomorrow.

Good night all.

Carmen.

Good Morning!

I slept in :D and now I'm slurping down some coffee. I have CCPP on tap for this morning. We will head to MIL's house for our usual Sunday afternoon dinner, then over to my Mom and Dad's for a visit. Our niece's dance recital is at 5pm, so it is going to be a busy Sunday.

What's on your agenda for today?

Hi Tammy,

You do have a busy day today, whew!

I was supposed to do CW today, but opted for 4DS LIC premix, then I did TJ Lower Body Jam just to kick it up a notch. Cleaning the house now, then poolside for the afternoon, it is a hot one today!

Good Sunday morning to you! Its Cardio and Weights (the original one) for me today then off to the pool sporting my new cover up:)

Enjoy the day.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.