Daily Check In Weekend July 24 & 25

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good Saturday morning. I'm up early today. I volunteer in the GED class today. Then its yard chores. And hopefully its S&H bi's and tri's today.

Tammy - How was were the races?

Becky - how was your anniversary dinner thing? You feeling better?

Connie - What kind of results have you had with TF so far?

Phylis & Annette - I think about you....hope all is well.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Becky - Please let us know if you survived!!:(

I am really liking TF,as you are all sick of hearing by now. However, I was not thrilled with the toning 30 workout this morning. I really didn't feel that fatigued, so after that I did Margaret Richard's Give Me Strength to fill out my toning workout for the day.

I love the cardio workouts, the stretches, and the core workout though. I don't weigh myself but I know I have lost some lbs, my legs are smaller, my core is tighter and my cardio endurance is really hyped up...
I have to be careful that I don't overdue the impact though, my pf could be an issue. I can see really putting these into my monthly rotations though.

Watched a good movie last night " The Men who Stare at Goats", with George Clooney. Bizarre, but soooo funny.
Hitting the pool today, it is the only place to be in these parts..

I survived !!! Lol Thanks Connie and Carmen!

It turned out that I was glad I went. We had a lot of fun and GREAT, mostly pretty healthy food (was a buffet) and I was EXHAUSTED when it was over.
I feel like I've been run over by a truck today but I'm not sorry I went.
It is SMOKIN' HOT out today. Wish we had a pool or had use of one but today I'm content just to lay on the couch in the a/c !

Oh and Connie ! I ordered TF today ! :) :)

Hi All!

Today's workout was The Kettlebell Way Empire State. Good workout, although I'm still modifying moves because of my shoulder.

Carmen ~ Yesterday it poured here all day, so we went to see the movie Inception with DS2 and DS3. Then we went out for a bite to eat. The movie was great and it was good to spend some time with the boys. We did make it to the track today, although neither one of us cashed a ticket. It was still a great day, I love Saratoga Racetrack!

Conni ~ Glad you are enjoying your workouts and seeing such great results. Hope you had a refreshing day at the pool.

Becky ~ So glad you survived and had a great night :D:D

Have a good night all!!!

Good Sunday morning - overslept for church services this morning so will watch it online. Plan to do the S&H bis/tris I didnt do yesterday and finish the yard work. There just is not enough time to do it all....

Enjoy your day.

Carmen.

Good Morning Glories!

I'm going to do CC#6 (candace's version) and then I have CleanMax, LaundryMax and IronMax to do :rolleyes:

Enjoy your Sunday!

Good Morning !

Today's my birthday , so taking a rest and just doing fun stuff !
I slept late (never happens for me, so it was a real treat !)
then went out to breakfast and had a big stack of blueberry pancakes ! My favorite, YUM !

Just going to enjoy the day !
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!!!

I hope you feel up to enjoying the day, especially those pancakes!!:D

Is TF your birthday present to yourself??? I am looking at ordering the advanced dvds...I really feel pumped this month.

Today was TurbJam Cardio Party Live Remix. It felt like an actual class at her gym, loose and involved! It was 30 minutes of fun sweat!
Then I did PLB/PUB bonus combo, and the stability ball segment and stretch from BG...Heck of a workout day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.