Daily Check In Weekend July 17 & 18

Carmen829

Cathlete
Hi Everyone! Today I'm doing PLB and maybe a stretch.

I did the TJ Cardio Party yesterday. I need to watch and learn a few more times so I can really get into it. But i did work up a good sweat.

Doing the usual saturday stuff around the house.

Talk to you later.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Chalene moves pretty quickly, doesn't she? Have you done the Learn and Burn? That was a good tutorial, imo.

Now, jack that workout up about 5 notches and you have Turbofire. Wow!

Okay, today was a non Chalene day..I did Kelly's Shape of things to Come, lots of errands and am taking Sherman to the dog beach soon...

Hi !

I think I will really like TF because I do like TJ but just always thought it was not on the level of Cathe as far as intensity.

Today I walked 30 min. in the morning & came home did original bootcamp.

Heading out to Costco in a few.

Does Phyllis still check in ?

Late check-in for me...

This morning was a 3.25 tm run and then some KB swings/ab work. Of course I finished it all up with the usual Saturday chores ;)

Becky ~ I don't know what happened to Phyllis. Great workout today, love the original Bootcamp.

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started. How is your DH feeling?

Conni ~ Great workout as always...I need some of your energy! ;)

I'm going to chillax for the rest of the night and hopefully find a good movie to watch.

Hey ladies, I never got the chance to work out today. Instead my husband and I went out to look at furniture. I think we pretty much decided on a leather sectional with chaise and a lovely dining set. My current furniture is 6 yrs old but my son is moving into his own place in a couple of months and we told him he can have our living room stuff. Its microfiber and still in pretty good condition even with four dogs. The dinette is currently on craigslist and I've had a couple of emails asking about it already.

I'll do PLB tomorrow. Had a great day. :D

Tammy - hubby is doing fine just wants to get out of the house, thus the furniture shopping :D

Talk to you tomorrow.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Carmen - Glad to hear DH is antsy, that is always a good sign.:D

Becky - I see Phyllis checking in on Facebook, so I know she is around. I can't help but wonder what happened to keep her from checking in with us...:(

Today was TurboSculpt and then AB Jam from the original TJ. Carmen, these are two good workouts to combine for a little over an hour of good sculpting...

Hi All!

I thought I checked in this morning, but apparently not! Anyhow, I did hill intervals on the treadmill....not a great workout for me today :(

Conni ~ Great workouts, hope you are out enjoying your day.

Carmen ~ Great news about your DH and the new furniture :D

Me too Tammy......forgetting to check in !

Normally today is a rest day for me, but tomorrow my dad is having back surgery and we are taking him to the hospital at 6:15 AM . It will probably be a long day so I did my workout today and tomorrow will be a rest.
Today was a 40 min. SWEATY walk out in the midday heat and BC abs.

Glad your dh is feeling better Carmen. I love getting new furniture. We need bedroom furniture, but not looking right now.... :(

Great workout, as always Connie ! :)

Hi everyone - after a delicious sunday afternoon nap I did PLB (only the weight section a little over 30 min workout). Loved it.

Tammy - I hope you bounce back to your normal workout intensity soon.

Connie - way to work out! Thanks for the TJ suggestion, I"ll combine those two and let you know what I think.

Becky - big hug for you. I'll be thinking of you and your family tomorrow.

PS: We put a downpayment on the furniture today. They will hold it for us till we are ready for it, that's when my son moves out. Woo hoo!

Carmen.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.