Daily check in weekend of jan. 5 & 6, 2013

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I am late getting started....

This morning I did Xtrain legs workout and really liked it. My legs are still talking to me. I am worried about tomorrow. I did the 100 hip thrusts. I am really liking the 100 rep challenges. Yesterday's turned my shoulders into solid rocks.

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Carmen - re: the name celine - i'm canadian. People would accuse me of naming my dog after celine dion. so that's out!

See you all tomorrow.

Hi Everyone, just finished All out low impact HIIT premix 1. The core on this is the same as on the Burn Set premix. Workout was good. There were a few of the drills I could not finish. The exercises are all very familiar on this one. No jumps.

Its a beautiful Saturday here in SWF. :cool:

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Today was Xtrain Legs premix 3 with rear delts. 80 minutes! I like that there are no heavy weights in this routine, and I will probably skip the floor section with the chair next time to save some minutes, but I did like it, and Cathe was pretty funny as well!

Siobhan - How about Anastasia or Annabelle?

Hi everyone,

This morning I did All Out Low Impact Hiit + the scarecrow 100 rep challenge. Loved it! Yesterday, I added in Cathe's Core #1 + the barre portion later yesterday from Disc 5 - Legs. Wow. My abs and glutes are talking to me today. I've been sorry for two mornings now, since starting Xtrain. I am excited.

Have a good day everyone. I hope you get in good workouts.

Conni/Carmen - thanks for the suggestions. We've all decided on Maisy (probably because it rhymes with you're driving us CRAZY!). I know nothing about dogs. She is biting now. We will be signing us/her up for dog training imminently.

See you all tomorrow. Busy day ahead.

Hi ladies I'm taking the rest day today. I have a busy week ahead with night meeting and I'm hoping I can get up early enough to workout so I stay on the rotation. I am not a morning exerciser :(

I'm drinking my first green smoothie. Oh my sooo good. I never would have thought I could be that good. Don't taste the spinach at all!

Have a beautiful day,

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.