Daily Check In, Weekend of Jan 30-31

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Getting us going today. I did Amy's Slo Mo Leg workout and BG abs with weights.

Errands and cleaning on the schedule, exciting isn't it???:confused:

Good Morning ! It is still morning , right ?? It seems later.

Anyway, errands this morning and CC PP for me. We are also painting trim today- like it or not ! blah!

Becky

Good morning ladies - I did GS shoulder, back, biceps and 20 interval run with Cardio coach. I'll try to do a short ab workout later tonight. We're off to the Italian Festival.....

Carmen.

Rest day for me.... my knee is really hurting me so I figured a day off would be good for it.

It is snowing here and we weren't even supposed to get any. Go figure.

I was scheduled to do Cardio Coach Press Play but I could not find my MP3 player. !@#@!

After wasting twenty minutes looking for it I gave up and did JM Quick Trouble Zones as the rotation called for before rushing off to a free yoga class at the library. Tomorrow is a rest day.

oh Beavs ..........that's a pain ! You could've borrowed mine!

I just finished CCPP! Ahhhhhh LOVE that one !

Back to painting....................(#!@*!%)

Hi All!

Today was Cardio Circuits cardio only, then I did MMA boxing heavy bag bonus workout (without the bag, as it is in another room) and then ab circuits weights and plates (only did about 10 minutes of this...seems like I can't get through these 20 minutes ab workouts).

I liked the heavy bag bonus workout and will have to rip it to my ipod so I can follow it in the room where the bag is. There was a bit of filler stuff I didn't care for, but all in all this is a great 20 minute add on workout.

I like the ab circuit workouts, but also find them too long...less is more?

I finished the January rotation. Monday I start the Meso 2 rotation.

Becky ~ Have fun painting ;) I have CCPP tomorrow.

Beavs ~ Hope you found your MP3 player.

Annette ~ Hope you enjoyed your rest day and your knee feels better soon.

Carmen ~ How was the Italian Festival?

Conni ~ Thanks for getting our weekend check-in started. I did lots of cleaning and errands too :mad:

Phyllis ~ (((HUGS)))

My husband wants to buy a rental unit, so we looked at a few properties this afternoon. I fell in love with a lovely brownstone in the student district that needs a lot of work, but it may well be worth it...we'll see what happens.

Good thoughts please for my oldest son, he lost his girl and his job all in the same week :(

Good Sunday Morning! I got up too late for church service so I'll be watching that online. I finished Cathe's Jan 09 Rotation and I'm 1.5 pounds away from my short term goal. I will be starting the Jillian Rotation today and hope that's what I need to shake things up and reach goal. I see more muscle definition, stomach area is smaller, I went down one pant/skirt size. I'm pretty happy with those results.

Today I start with Shred I.

Tammy good luck on getting that rental, where do you live?

Becky -Hows the painting going?

Annette - Hope ur knee is better today. Listen to your body.

Beavs - Were you doing the JM rotation? what did you think of it?

Connie - What did you think of the Jan rotation you just completed?

BTW Italian Festival was so-so. It was the first annual. Lots of seniors citizens - but of course so is my husband :eek:. Music was good, food good but not alot. So I guess for a first try it was ok. If they want to attract more young families they'll have add more attactions and vendors.

Today its grey overcast and cold here this morning. Good day to stay in and watch a movie after working out of course!

Carmen.

Tammy sending good thoughts for your DS! What an awful day!

Yesterday was AS and today will be legs - STS D-12. I am leaving for FLA on Wed, so I'll be deviating from the rotation. When I get back, I'll pick up with Meso 2. So, Mon and Tues I'll be freelancing. That's acutually fun! I'll do whatever strikes me. :D

Quick check in. I did CCPP - love that workout! I'm off to see a movie with Beavs. We are going to see Crazy Heart and then probably go out for something to eat.

I'll BBL.

I thought I checked in and just saw that I didn't.

Rest day today. Well. From exercise it's a rest day. No rest from painting.

We've already been to Lowe's, and gotten more trim and have been painting. It's lunch break and then back to work.
Hoping to get a lot done today.

Really, Tammy ......? You and Beavs live near eachother and are friends ? That's so cool. Have fun. Your poor son. I hope things get better for him soon. That's awful.

Phyllis, hope you are doing better. Lucky you, going to FLA! What part? Can I come ??
Carmen- have fun "shredding" . ; )
Tomorrow starts Meso2 and I am going to the gym with my ds to do cardio.
Maybe CC on the eliptical. I've only played around on those before , so it'll be something new for me.

Have a great day!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Late check in for me today as well..sorry.

I did Amy's Slo Mo Bi's Tris and Chest today and added the core again. That split was really good, very different..

I am starting a FF rotation tomorrow, circuit and endurance training. I missed my circuit workouts last month.

I did like this rotation, I think it did the trick for something to kick things up after the holidays.

The movie was good! We went out for a late lunch, early dinner after....that was good too...although Beavs..my math sucks! I owe you $5 :eek:

Carmen ~ I live in upstate NY. Beavs likes the Shred workous too. I'll be doing those in April. Sorry the Italian fest was a bust.

Becky ~ Thanks for the well wishes for DS#1. Hope the painting is done by now. That for sure is an UB workout! Yup! Me and the Beavs live about a half hour apart. Found each other through Cathe dot com, and the rest is history.

Phyllis ~ Thanks also for the well wishes. Florida? I'm so jealous. Could use some warm weather about now.

Conni ~ Good luck with the new rotation.

Have a good night all...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.