Daily Check In, Weekend Edition Feb 6-7

Conni

Cathlete
Hi all,

Snowed in here in NE Ohio, about two feet in the driveway and more drifting in other areas. We got hammered. DH and DS are out with shovels and the blower doing their best against the elements.

I did Upper body this morning before making them a shovel worthy breakfast. I did 4 DS Upper body weights only, and then cheated and did ab work during the last round of tris and bis.

Stay dry and safe today everybody.

Yea, we are snowed in too... good thing I have boys who can shovel.

Well, knock me over with a feather, I actually got a good kickboxing workout off of Exercise TV today for a change. I wasn't gonna workout but I decided to check to see if they had anything new that looked good and wasn't somebody I had tried before. And lo and behold they had this new one called Kickbox Bootcamp with kickboxing, weights and abs with Jeannette Jenkins and it was a very good workout.

Anyway have a great day, snowed in if you are. Stay warm.;)

Hi All!

I did the 4DS HIS/LIS cardio premix...love that one. Followed it up with the usual Saturday chores :rolleyes:

Annette & Conni ~ Sorry to hear about all the snow. We managed to dodge this one too :D

Currently waiting for DS#1 to come home on the train. I'll BBL.

Snow here too but not as much as you Connie. I don't know how much we got but it was HEAVY shoveling ! The snowblower wouldn't do much , it was too deep and heavy, so we shoveled our driveway and my mom & dad's.

Also did Disc 15, back & biceps .
I have a feeling I'll have major DOMS tomorrow !

Have a nice Sat. night !
Becky

DS#1 made it home and is already out with friends. I'm chillaxin on the couch watching movies.

Hi everyone,

Yeah Becky, our blower was working really hard on this stuff. The sun came out in the afternoon and is out now, I am actually watching things melting out the window as I type.

Today was Classic Cardio with Jay and Kari, nice hi/lo workout and pretty hi impact. I added ab hits from Cathe.

Super Bowl today - In laws coming over this afternoon, but I doubt they will stay for the game - too late for them, and they drive a ways to get here.

Off to do chores and clean...

Good Sunday Morning!! I didnt get a chance to work out or check in yesterday. Today I will do Quick Trouble Zones (I think its a premix on the NMTZ dvd.

Sorry to hear about all the snow. Its much cooler than usual for SWF today. Some winds that make it feel cold but the sun is shining. I'm wearing sweats today.

Off to help my brother with a small project then off to do my work out.

Have a great day Ladies!!!

Carmen.

Hi All!

Did another treadmill workout....recovery week is over :confused:

Carmen ~ enjoy your workout and your day.

Conni ~ Enjoy the visit with your in-laws.

Have a good day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.