Daily Check In, Weekend Edition August 28-29

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

So, what is up today?? I am getting ready to run errands, did TJ Cardio Party 3 and Rockin Abs with Shaun T. What are you all doing?

Hi Everybody! I think I'll do Jakes total Body today. Got most of the chores done throughout the week so not too much to do today. Tomorrow is by birthday. Hubby taking me to dinner tonight. He gave me a beautiful Invicta watch with 7 interchangeable watch bands. I love it.

Birthday cake tomorrow....:eek:

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Late to the party!!!

Hi All!

I slept in this morning :D CCPP was on the agenda for today...had a great, sweaty workout :) After that it was lunch and then High Intensity Clean Max!!! Man oh man did I get a lot of cleaning done.

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started...hope you had fun with your workout...it sounded fun ;)

Conni ~ Can't wait for birthday cake tomorrow :p Congrats on the new watch, it sounds awesome.

Have a great night all!

Good Morning Glories!

Happy Sunday! We have had a great stretch of weather...warm, sunny days and cool nights...just perfect!

I'm not sure what my workout will be today, I'll figure it out when I go downstairs.

Carmen ~ Hope you have a great day!

Conni ~ What are you up to today.

Hello Annette and Becky.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful celebration!!!

Did you say CAKE???:eek::eek::eek:

Today was Jillians 30 Day Shred, all three workouts. I just eliminate the second and third warm ups, and the first and second cool downs. Fried by the end of it, great challenge!!

Becky, Tammy, Annette - What is up with you all today???:D

Did someone say CAKE??????:eek::eek::eek:

Hi All! I ended up doing the Terminator/Gauntlet...thought it would never end! ;)

Conni ~ I wish Carmen would hurry up and cut the birthday cake already...SHEESH! :p

Last edited:
Hi Everyone - Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. My hubby got me a marble cake with rasberry filling....OMG I have such a sugar high. I ate everything bad today (pizza, wings, cake, cake, and cake). I'm going to have such a food hangover tomorrow.

No work out today.....tomorrow need to hit the cardio hard.

Good night everyone.

Carmen.

I didn't post all weekend, but I DID workout !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN ! It sounds like you had a great birthday. I would LOVE that cake !!!!!

Goodnight

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.