Daily Check In, Weekend Edition Aug 7-8

Conni

Cathlete
Hi all,

Taking the family to see Phantom of the Opera today! Last time for the tour, so we are taking advantage of it. DS has not seen it, so I am excited for him. The last time I saw it, I was 7 months pregnant with him, he is now 13!

Today was Kelly's new Burn Circuit, I did premix with both workouts and then the ab workout. First impression - not bad, a little too repetitive, and not enough upper body work, but I will do it again and then make a judgement call..

Have a great day, everyone.

( I haven't been banned yet...:p)

Hi ladies - Slept in till 8:30 then had coffee and reduced fat cinnamon rolls with hubby...:eek:

Catching up on lots of house chores and nerdy stuff. Hoping to be somewhat organized by the end of weekend.

I hope to work out at some point today and tomorrow, just not sure what or when. I'll check back when I do.

Connie -we cant' ban you "I need your energy and I need it now" as cathe says on IM2. BTW love phantom.

What's everyone else doing?

Carmen.

No workout for me today. :(

Washer needs big ticket repairs $761.:(

New washer on sale for $650 :)

Had to get the matching dryer too. Glad I had a little $$ squirreled away.

What next....

Carmen.

Hi All!

This morning was ETK Heavy Day (clean & presses, one arm rows, swings) I added on some ab work and some more swings with a heavier kettlebell...good workout ;)

We spent the afternoon at Saratoga Racetrack, so nothing else got done today :confused:

Carmen ~ Should I still send you my list? Or did I get trumped by the washing machine ;)

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started. Hope you enjoyed the musical. If you get banned, then I have to be banned too ;)

Good Morning Glories!

I'm not sure what my workout will be today...may CC#7...or may The KettleBell Way Empire State...:confused:

Carmen ~ I'll work on that list and send it ASAP.

I've got lots of chores to catch up on today...BLECH!

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday, all! Had a great time at the Phantom yesterday - I am tears from beginning to end, luckily the group next to me was just as weepy!
DS just loved it! He now understands why I have such a special place for that show. Truly touching..

Today was a rest day - I did Tracey's Parts Upper Body, Pilates and Yoga segments for a nice "fry"..

Carmen- sorry to hear about the washer and dryer stuff. I just hate that kind of necessary spending! Maybe you can get in on the government rebate?

Would anyone be interested in buying my CC cds? I am just not into them, and would be willing to go pretty cheap...

Hi Everyone - very steamy here today. Ugh!

I am going to try to squeeze in some sort of work out today just dont know what yet.

Tammy - I have lots of chores today too. It just doesnt end.

Connie -What government rebate? I'll have to look into that.

Have a great Sunday.

Carmen.

Good Sunday afternoon - I worked it hard today. GS Back, Shoulder, biceps then did TJ Cardio Party. Going to have a healthy dinner (baked fish). Felt good to work out hard. I may regret it tomorrow.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

I ended up doing CC#7...ended up a sweaty mess...good workout. I also worked like a maniac to get some chores done :confused: I'm on vacation, so NO WORK TOMORROW :D:D:D

Carmen ~ WOW! Awesome workout today!

Conni ~ Nice rest day ;) Glad y'all enjoyed the show.

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.