Daily Check in weekend of Dec. 7 & 8, 2013

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

This morning I did BJ Gaddour's KB strength + Tracy Mallet's FIT - 2/3 segments. I ran out of steam. I've been fighting a bug all week. The line of work I am in exposes me to so much stuff from clients.

Conni - I wish things could improve for your DH.

Have a great day everyone. Annette - you've been so steady with your workouts and your weight loss. Good for you.

See you all tomorrow.

We are having kris kringle and dinner with our neighbours tonight. It should be fun.

Hi Siobhan,

Thanks, he is having a somewhat restful weekend so far, that means a little less stress, and that is a good thing!

Sorry so late, after working out we went and picked up my new car! Don't like payments, but what can you do?
:p

Today was BC.

Hi Ladies! just finished a strength Zuzka workout. bought a new jump rope today and added that to. Then finished off with 5 pull ups, 5 chin ups two rounds of each.

Great workouts ladies.

Carmen.

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did Jari Love Extremely Ripped & Chiseled. I managed until the tail end of shoulders. I ran out of time for bi's and abs. The workout is around 80 and I need to move on with my day.

Have a good day everyone.

Conni - congrats on the new car.

Hi ladies,

Chilly Sunday start!

Today was Hiit 30/30 and Ab Circuits Yoga Abs

Errands, cleaning and I hope to relax a bit, we shall see..keep your fingers crossed..!

Hi beautiful ladies!! Just finished TJ Cardio Party using weighted gloves. Good workout, longer than usual for me.

Lots of cleaning the spare rooms now that visitors are gone....until Christmas visitors start coming :)

Great job on those workouts.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.