Daily check in weekend of August 30 & 31, 2014

Kids head back to school on tuesday - wow.

Annette - I hope things are all right with you and your family. You too Conni with your DH. You always have joyful things to report re: your son.

Today I did Jessica Smith Cardio Abs first 25 minute segment then did a 10 minute bodyweight workout from Delta Fit (I am drenched beyond). I need a good stretch too.

Long weekend for me.... back at work on wednesday.

Have a great day ladies.

Hi ladies,

We just keep chugging along around here, don't we? We have strong commitments to our fitness that seem to move into each of our daily lives. I , for one, know that that my physical strength is extremely relative to my emotional well being also. This stuff just doesn't get any closer than that.

Today was 10-10-10. Oldie rotaton almost over..glad for it to be honest, the older choreography is somewhat repetitive, you know?

Good morning everyone,

Today I did Slow & Heavy legs + BJ Gaddour KB Cardio - 2 segments (yikes).

Running errands today, having people in for dinner. Otherwise, just hanging around the house.

And yes, Conni - we really are dedicated now aren't we? Working out provides me with so many benefits and I don't have to worry about my health much. It's amazing - really one of the best gifts I give myself each day.

I am reading The Alchemist. Have any of you read this one?

Enjoy your day ladies.

Hi ladies,

Today was Cathe Live Lean and Mean Legs. Wow!! Every time I think I know what Cathe is going to do, she totally changes course..

Buying more paint today, yep, got my eye on two more rooms, lolol.
Errands, cleaning, and hoping the weather doesn't get too bad..

Hi ladies I got in a a very sweaty kettlebell workout today. I don't workout as regular as I use to but when I do it's intense. I feel fit and strong. Working out has helped me become mentally stronger to. I feel more confident mentally especially in the political environment I work in.

I am working more on getting my premier designs jewelry out there more. It's fun and I like the challenge of doing something so different. It's helped me grow and stretch myself personally and professionally.

Great workouts ladies!

Enjoy the evening!

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.