Daily check In weekend Aug 14 & 15

Carmen829

Cathlete
Hi Everyone - this week just flew by. Half the month just about over with.

Today its GS back, shoulders, bi's and I'll do a little more cardio today. I've had pretty good results going heavy this month. I rotated Pyramids one week, S&H second week, 4DS third week, and GS fourth and fifth week. Starting to see muscle and definition in arms, shoulders, chest. Abs look a little flatter.

Got lots of house chores to do....love my new washer and dryer their soooo quiet!!!

What's on tap for you?

Enjoy your day.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Glad you are seeing results. It makes your workouts that much more motivating, doesn't it?

Today was TJ Cardio Party Remix Live, and Kelly's new Powersculpt. More like Power snooze...It was okay, but soooo repetitious my mind was wandering. I think a trade may be in order...

Off to do errands, and laundry in my NOISY old washer and dryer :);)

I'm back

We had a nice, albeit, short vacation :) Today was CC#6 (Sean's version) and then 100 bicycles for the abs.

Carmen ~ Your DVDs are on their way...I hope they arrive safely.

Conni ~ Tomorrow is another day ;)

Have a good night all!

Good Morning!

Last day of vacation for me :( I dread going back to work tomorrow.

Today's workout will be ETK Heavy Day (clean & presses, one arm rows, swings) I'll add on some ab work and a fast cardio at the end.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Hi everyone,

Today was rest day - I do upper body on that schedule, so I did 4DS Upper Body Weights only and then the core workout from LIS.

Cleaning today, hopefully hitting the pool, but they are saying we may get storms....:confused:

Hi Everyone - Its a hot one here today. I'm preparing for a delicious afternoon nap;)

I may do a little cardio later today to make up for all the indulgences of last night (pool, grillin', parent punch :confused:)

Tammy - I cant wait for the DVD's. I've been wanting B&G for quite some time.

Connie - enjoy your rest day.

Have a great Sunday.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.