Daily Check In for weekend 9/18 & 9/19

Carmen829

Cathlete
Hi - where is everybody? Its 1:45 pm and I cant believe I'm the first one... We got back from hotel a couple hours go. I slept in until 10 am then raced around the hotel room trying to get checked out.

I didnt work out at the hotel but ate a wonderful carribean style dinner....and drank a little more than usual. We are cleaning house and may get a nap in later.

what are your Saturday plans?

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

I am late too!! I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay!!

Today was interval step - I did Tracey's Step Sweatfest and Belly Burner.

Ran errands, DS is golfing and DS is mowing ( at least I think I hear the mower going..)

Have a great day.

Hi All!

I did AOS Providence this morning and then the usual chores this afternoon. We invited my parents over for dinner, so I should start preparing some food :rolleyes:

Carmen ~ Glad you enjoyed your stay! Sounds like you had fun!

Conni ~ Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, they go by way too fast.

Have a good night all!

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful fall day here today. I'm going to do Fire 55 ez :confused: I think I'm askeered!! Heading to my MIL's for our usual early Sunday dinner, and then I hope to make it to the apple farm.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Tammy - Nothing EZ about any of the TFs, imo...enjoy your day.

I did Patricks Hard Work Conditioning today, meeting some friends for social time this afternoon, have a roast in the crock pot...it's Sunday!

Good Sunday morning everyone! I just finished a great workout using the compound and heavy weights premix from C&W. I also threw in 4 six minute rounds of intense cardio using my gymboss timer (love that little thing) for my very customized cardio and weight workout!!! All along I was thinking of all the cheese cake, wine, lasagna, and carribean food I've eaten the past three days.....

Today's a new day and new attempt at clean eating and rigorous exercise...right?

Have a great sunday.

Carmen.

Carmen are you on vacation ??

I've been horrible about checking in.......just have been having some crazy days lately.

Yesterday all I did was take a short walk and 30 min. of yoga. Today we are going hiking.

Oct. 4 I am starting an STS/TF rotation. I LOVE TF but so much cardio with very light weight work is making me lose some muscle so I think I'll try that....anyone want to join me ??

Have a great Sunday! :)

Good Afternoon!

Conni ~ OMG!! That workout was SO hard! I was literally dripping sweat :D YUM on the crock pot roast :p perfect dish this time of year.

Carmen ~ Great workout...ITA about the Gymboss...great little gadget. I never made it to the PO, but I'll try to go tomorrow.

Becky ~ Sounds like a great rotation! I don't think STS would be good for my shoulder.

Have a good night all! Tomorrow is my rest day :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.