Daily Check-In Wednesday, November 21st

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be some kind of treadmill run and some leg work. Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

Tammy - I know you are so glad to have DS#3 home!

Annette - I hope your back feels better.

Today is KB/Legs/Core.

I did weigh in yesterday and made it!! YAY! For now, I feel like I have a handle on this. I haven't gone crazy in the kitchen in a couple of months. My weight is staying steady and down.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are having our TD dinner Saturday since DIL and DS are out of town with her family. They will be back Friday. I am painting tomorrow and on Black Friday DD and I will brave the crowds. We did it last year and found some great deals.

Have a good one!

GM Chickedees!

Today is LIS/shoulders/calves/core.
I love this one and am looking forward to doing it.
Unfortunately my DD's friend spent the night and fell asleep on the couch in the living room, which is where I work out !!!!!;(
I have light's on all over and am not being shy about making noise, but she hasn't budged!!!:eek: :eek: Oh how I wish I could sleep that soundly !

Welcome home to son number 3 Tammy!!!

Jane, I'm undecided if I am braving the crowds this year yet ! I LOVE the bargains, hate the crowds and traffic !

Have a good day everyone!

Becky

Hi,

Becky,
Good luck with the after holiday sales, Kohls is opening at 4 am!!! I can't believe it! That is just not my cup of tea, I am afraid.

Today was Christi Still Jumpin' and Coremax Tough core premix.

Tomorrow is going to be Kelly's Cardio Sculpt, I think, before the Parade starts!!

Good Morning!

I am hoping that today will be a run but if not, I have a back up cardio plan for at home this afternoon.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve girls!:)

Good Morning!

Becky, my DS is sleeping on our couch too! I did wake him up and told him to climb into my bed, but he just grunted and went back to sleep. So, I'll just pop in my Cathe and start my wo and we'll see what he does!

I will be doing 4DS KB today when the butt glue dissolves!

I wish I could get together with you gals to shop! I don't know what i'll be doing Friday as I'm sleepign over at my sister's house.

Tammy, is your son full of stories!

Jane, congrats on the continued weight management!

Conni, I'm going to have to revisit Christi one of these days. I never seem to get all her choreography, but maybe it's time to try again.

Wendy, what's you TG plan? Are you cooking?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Workout is done! I did iTread 2/20 minutes and GS Legs Timesaver#1 PM. DS#1 should be here very shortly and we pick up DS#2 at the train station in a few short hours...the house will be full shortly...thank God we stocked the fridge ;)

Phyllis ~ It is nice to have them home for a short visit..and yes, he is full of stories ;)

Wendy ~ Hope you got your run in...have you done iTread 2/20? I think it will be one of my new favs :D

Conni ~ That Black Friday shopping isn't my cup of tea either...

Becky ~ I hate the crowds too...

Jane ~ Hope the painting goes by fast and good luck shopping!

Have a good night y'all!

Good Evening Ladies.

Phyllis: Nope, not cooking. Going to my mom's for Turkey Day!:9 Enjoy your holiday!:)

Tammy: I don't know if I have ITread 2/20. Even if I have it, I can't say I'd remember it. I have so many and can't remember most of them. LOL Enjoy your visit with your boys this weekend!:)

I did ITread 20/60 this afternoon and logged 5.35 miles. Awesome run. Some tough hills in that one!}(

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I did 4ds back and chest this a.m. at 5:30. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy time with family!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.