Daily Check-In Wednesday, May 21st

Good Morning Tammy and all who come after

I'm off to do B&G premix #3 and the stability ball abs}(

DS8 has the science fair tonight and DS11 has the last baseball game before playoffs tonight. They are both at the same time! Good thing DH is off today:)

Have a great day
Deanie

Good Morning Early Birds !

Cardio Kicks is on the rotation but I am subbing with step, or TM.
Not sure which yet.

Have a great day !

Becky

Good Morning Tammy, Deanie, Becky & all who follow.

I also have Cardio Kicks on schedule but I'm subbing for iTread 9 60 instead; its one of the new ones I got in the May promo.

Have a wonderful Wednesday Everyone!

Good morning,

Deanie, CK is an old favorite of mine, but the form is pretty bad, so I find myself reaching for Amy's kickboxing ( or Kelly )instead.

Today was Kelly's Cardio Sculpt, speak of the devil...

Have a good one.

Sorry Deanie, I'm not a KB fan.

My sub today was Imax2 step only & Lowmax blast premix.
I just wish Imax2 had more premixes, I was having to hit skip on the remote everytime a blast or recovery came up.:eek: But even doing that, it was a good workout, with *fun-factor* for me !:7 :7

Happy Hump day!:D :D

Becky

LOL Deanie CK is not one of my favorites either for some reason, if I want to do kickbox I'll grab KPC ;)

Completed my cardio using itread 9 60 - OMG! another great run! It went by so fast and I felt so good doing it even when I pushed myself a little harder thank goodness Grace only has you using a 3% incline once lol

Off to peel off my clothes and shower

Have a great day everuone :7

I did about 30 min. of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox, I think the humidity is up even though the temp. isn't and I was just too hot to continue. But at least it was something.

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.