Daily Check-In Wednesday, May 16th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good morning fit chicks!

I'll be taking another rotation detour today with iTread 11/40. I'll check back later....have a great day!

Good morning!

That monster L&G premix (Xtreme) is on tap for me today. No workout yesterday... I slept 10 hours Monday night(exhausted) and didn't wake up until 7:25 yesterday morning, so glad I slept on my day off! Unfortunately that left me with a terrible headache which plagued me all day. I had to appointments yesterday and errands and I got to see my baby yesterday!:)

Back to business today.

Hey Ladies!

I am with Jane today as I have L&G's Xtreme premix on tap!:eek: I'm askeered! I've never done it. How bad is it ladies!?!?!

Tammy, Why the rotation detour today? Is my inability to stick to it as written contagious? LOL

Phyllis, Glad your work out this morning hit the spot.

Jane, Sorry about the headache y'day. Waking up with one is such a bummer! Have fun with L&G! You won't be alone!}( ... Well, that is, unless I change my mind and do something different!:p :7

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Hump Day! :D

Today is Legs & Glutes Xtreme OH MY!:eek:

Been feeling rather fatigued due to TOM knocking on my door at any moment - have all the symptoms minus the obvious one. Didn't help that yesterday I was everywhere but home when all I wanted to do was bury myself in chocolate fudge brownies and stay curled up in bed - Thankfully I don't buy brownie mix anymore - that is a major trigger food for me and one that I avoid at all costs - I can eat the entire tray in one sitting :eek:

Found some nice meditation podcasts over on iTunes and used one last night - all I can say is wow - I felt so relaxed and fell fast asleep.

* Tammy - I really like that iTread and believe I have that one penciled in to sub sometime this week. Enjoy it! ;)

* Phyllis - that was good that your wo felt just right for you- I think I subbed that one ;)

* Jane - I'm doing that monster too :eek:
Good for you that you good some good sleep and you got to see your baby :)

* Wendy - You're not subbing today? ;) lol
I guess all three of us will be doing Legs & Glutes Xtreme today eh? I'm askeered too as I've never done that one either :eek: But we are going to conquer it right girls? Right!}(

Have an awesome day Ladies!

Vilma,

I don't have INTENTIONS on subbing (LOL) and am hoping I can avoid the urge! I know I will have company in my misery so maybe that'll keep on the straight-n-narrow!;) Can't wait to compare stories of the pain, anguish and DOMS tomorrow morning! LOL

Gals, here was my post after L&G extreme "OMG, L&G extreme is a killer! It's the standing work x2, the ankle weight work x2,and the floor work. Ya gotta laugh - I was too tired to unload my barbell to use the pole as a balance tool, so I grabbed the 1st thing I saw - a telescoping duster thingy! "

Vilma, I'm the same as you with the brownie thing. I can't have them in the house because I can't eat just one. If I come home from work and see them there I will just eat and eat and eat! If my DD's make them, I force the girls to cover them up and put them out of my sight!
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Well I finished L&G Xtreme and even though in some parts I was cramping a bit I'm so glad I did it!

Just doing it feels like a good accomplishment for today!

I can see myself doing this one again as it was a good leg burner through and through }( of course I had to do a bit more leg stretching as I felt it was a bit short on that and my legs needed a longer stretch.

Now off to do laundry max :)

Last night I did PUB and PLB. Yippee! I feel a little sore today but tomorrow is when the DOMS will really kick in! I think I will do Amy Bento's Cardio Pump Hi/Lo. The cardio is intense but short, followed by some weight work that if I do tonight I can hopefully ward off a bit of DOMS tomorrow. For some reason that seems to work for me.

Wendy - Not to be crude, but you will have to tell me how your butt feels after Butt Kicker Extreme!! :eek: (And I'll need a report from Jane and Vilma as well!) LOL!

Vilma - I am sorry you haven't been feeling up to par. I suppose after L&G you'll feel like dancing with Wendy ;-)

Jane - Ditto for you....and you'll had that ten hours sleep so you should be doing back flips after L&G! :p

Tammy - I hope all is going well at work. I need to try my free iTrain next time I got to Planet Fitness. I got a treadmill walking workout....good one days when the legs are screaming DOMS!!!!!!!! OH wait, that might be this Friday! LOL!

Phyllis - I understand completely about those dang brownies!

Hi gals,

I did 30 min. of the Fat Blasting Cardio ( taebo) with weighted gloves on. I then did a few of my own weight exercises for biceps, triceps and shoulders more of a higher rep lower weight thing. Not very long but something.

I am at my lowest weight since I gained the 15 pounds after my mom died just over a year ago. I am down 9.4 pounds since trying to lose. I am sooo tickled but still have a ways to go.

Have a great day!!:7

Congrats on the weight loss Annette! Keep up the good work!:)

Beavs: I made sure I didn't back out of doing L&G Xtreme just so I could give you the review you asked for!;)

OMG, that is one LOOOONG work out! It actually was not NEARLY as difficult as I had envisioned. IMO B&G's Leg Blast Premix packs a harder punch in almost half the time. Variety is the spice of life though, right? :) What hurt me is that it's very hot in my house. We use window a/c units and NONE of them are in yet so even with all of the windows open and all kinds of fans going it's still about 80 or so degrees in here. It made me tired faster and I was sweating like crazy!

Nope it wasn't as bad as it sounded! I really enjoyed it but was very glad the floor work didn't repeat, that IS one long workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.