Daily Check in, Wednesday March 12

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I am home today, DH was just taken to the Hospital, along with his pain escalating overnight he has developed a fever, so the Rehab had an ambulance take him to a hospital in Akron for evaluation. They can transfer him up to the clinic if necessary. I am waiting to hear what is going on so I know what to do.
On top of that we are getting a blizzard today, so I don't know how effective any of my travel efforts will be. I have my phone near so I can get reports as to what is going on.

Before all this I did Great Glutes Extreme premix today ( as a sub for Legs and Glutes, which I think has been on every rotation this year..lol).

Thanks to you all for your support, I know you are with us today in spirit. I just hope it is something minor and he can be returned to the rehab soon. He had surgery on Feb.19 and has not been home since.

Hi Conni,

Sorry to hear about your DH. Gosh, i hope for good news today that he is doing all right. Hang in there....

I haven't done a lot with the new Cathe DVD's. I will pull that one out.

Today I did Xtrain Chest/back/shoulders + PUB chest/shoulders.

Have a good snowy day everyone. We have a bit of a blizzard happening today too - I still have to go to the addiction/mental health facility nonetheless!

Oh Conni that is not what you needed to hear. Continuing to pray.

Well whoever said a prayer for my knee, it worked my knee doesn't hurt today so I am taking a day off to let it rest. But it feels so good to not have pain.

We take middle son to the airport today so he can return to college.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies its raining here this evening. I just finished Zcut workout #9. using 15 lb db. Tough workout that clocked in at about 14 min.

Conni so sorry to hear about this small set back. Continued prayers.

Keep warm everyone.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.