Daily Check In Wednesday June 6

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Ladies.

Insomnia has struck. I have been up since 2am! ACK! x( x( x(

If I have the energy today's work out will be Cardio Sculpt Express and XFlowsion's Amazing Abs.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is iTread 16/20 and back/biceps at the gym.

Wendy ~ I'm sorry the insomnia bug has caught you. I hope you can get a nap in later.

Hello to all that follow...I'll check back later.

Good Morning Ladies!

Oh ick Wendy! Sorry you have joined me in INSOMNIA LAND! I went to bed at 11, tossed and turned all night and finally gave up and got up at 4:45 ! I hate this ! I hope you got back to bed !

Workout today is PS legs & abs. I'll do my own legs, probably Squeeze and some Cathe floorwork and Squeeze abs.

Today is DD's last day of school !
She has 2 exams and gets to come home!! Then summer is really starting!!:7 I love it !!

Have a good one !!!

Becky

HI Tammy! :D We posted at the same time! Have fun with iTread!

Wendy ~ Awwww....Joey sounds like a little charmer :* :* :* 2 years old and he already knows how to work the ladies ;)

Becky ~ I sure hope you guys aren't having open enrollment in that insomnia club!;) ;) I can't wait until my youngest is done w/school. They have 4 more days of classes and then exams.

I'm a member of the insomnia club!! I woke up a little before 2 and was up the rest of the night. I could really sleep right now though! I don't think my boss would think much of that idea though. **sigh**

I weighed in yesterday at WW and I am maintaining my weight even though my exercise has been down. I'm not nearly as hungry. I'm going to pull out the CrossTrain Xpress DVD today and do a 5-day regimen with it.

Have a good one!

Happy Hump Day Chickadees!

On tap for today is PLB w. seg. #1 of TBS

* Wendy - Goodness 2am?! Yikes! I hope you will be able to find some sleep today.

* Tammy - 16/20 is that another nice sprint WO? Of course you'll need to tell me how you like it ;)

* Becky - Oh you too w/ the insomnia? Thank goodness I've not had to deal with that for quite some time - thinking about it I want to say since we changed out mattress. I posted a question about Squeeze - is it a stand alone WO or more of an add on? How would it fit into Cathe's rotations?

* Phyllis - are we on the same schedule day for this month's rotation? I'm doing the same thing you just did :D

* Jane - good for you on WW - I'm back to doing my monthly WI's again and maintaining also although I would like to lose 5 vanity pounds but I'm not going to kill myself if I don't ;)

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a wonderful Wednesday Ladies! :7

Okay, Workout is complete!

I did PS legs and Squeeze legs and buns& thighs....also PS abs.
GOOD workout in 55 minutes!

Vilma, I haven't done Squeeze in full yet, but I'll tell you what I know. Power Squeeze is a short , 20 minute workout to use on days you are short on time or as an add-on.
Full body Squeeze is chaptered.......Arms, Triceps, Waist, pushups, legs,buns & thighs, standing stretch, sitting stretch, etc... The chapters are short but intense. I'm not sure if they are all like that, but I did legs and buns & thighs and they had 3 exercises each. But I do stress INTENSE~! My legs were SHAKING !!!!
There is also custom squeeze, with specific exercises you can choose. I haven't done those but they have names like the Pretzel and the L ...... :eek:

I love what I've seen so far, if that helps any.
My workout today was under an hour but I FEEL it in my legs BIGTIME!}( :eek: :7

Hope everyone has a great day.
80 and sunny here today! :D

Hi everyone,

Stop torturing me Becky, I want SQUEEZE!!! Oh, the pain of it all..!

I was supposed to do SB today, but that bores me to tears, so I did Marcus Irwins' Airborne ( 70 minutes plus of great hi/lo ) and abs.

Have a great day, and get some SLEEP all you insomniacs!!!}(

PLB completed along with that nice 14 minute stretch from TBS :D

Becky thanks for the info.on Squeeze. I am not sure if I want to incorporate that dvd into my collection at this time but I am VERY tempted as it looks so easy but hearing all the rave comments about it; I may end up getting it one day lol - I've spent way too much money lately AND I'm still waiting for Cathe's presale of the workouts she'll be filming this month. So we'll see lol:p

Hi all,

I tried to jolt my system today so I did Billy's Fat Blasting Cardio with weighted gloves for my cardio and I did the whole thing. Plus I did a few isolated biceps, triceps and shoulders weight work since technically I am doing weights 3 times a week. I still need to drop about 2 pounds by Sat. to make my first short term goal by this wedding that we are attending. I know that I can do it, just hoping that my body knows it too,LOL!!:7

If I break down and buy some non latex resistance bands can somebody tell me which Cathe weight tape will be a good one to get that I can use them on?!

Thanks.:) :D

Annette ~ The GS's use the bands as does MM.

Vilma ~ iTread 16/20 was my first iTread. It jumps right into the workout, so I warmup thoroughly before turning on the ipod. It is 20 minutes of a little bit of everything, with change-ups in resistance, tempo or both every 2-3 minutes. A nice quick sweatfest for those days you're short on time or just want to add some cardio in.

Conni ~ Squeeze didn't thrill me...I only use the ab and leg chapters as add-ons. Tracey doesn't work out to the beat and that drives me nuts!

Becky ~ I hope you can walk tomorrow }(

Jane ~ I LOVE CTX! I hope you sleep better tonight.

Phyllis ~ Great workout! Lots of leg work today!

Tammy thanks for posting about 16/20 :D and about the short quip about Squeeze.

Music and or the beats are a BIG must for me and if that's how it is through out then forget it - you saved me some $$$ :)

I did Step and Intervals today (body part - chest). CrossTrain is exactly what I need this week. Tammy, I hope I sleep tonight too. Funny thing though I was sleep this morning about 6 or so but haven't been sleepy since. I feel like I've slept fine. I'd better get sleepy by 9 though!

Vilma... you asked for a new picture of Joseph... here it is and also one tired nana... I look like I haven't slept in a week in that picture!

257882679.jpg

Well, after a 2.5 hour nap !:eek:! I got Cardio Sculpt Express done. I got a great burn from it using 5 and 8 # weights and a fairly "heavy" resistance band!

I also still have some doms in my back and found out quite quickly during my work out about some tri doms I didn't realize I had!!!}(

I did BM2 abs instead of XFlowsion abs due to time constraints...darned nap! LOL

Off to make dinner now!

Later y'all!:)

>Vilma... you asked for a new picture of Joseph... here it is
>and also one tired nana... I look like I haven't slept in a
>week in that picture!
>
>
257882679.jpg

Awwww Jane he is growing so sweetly! That photo should be your avatar :D

My goodness he is sooo cute!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.