Daily Check-In Wednesday June 23rd

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Rest day for me, have to be @ work by 7am. Can't wait for this week to be over...

Happy Humpday!!

Yes, happy hump day ! The week IS dragging, isn't it ?

Boxing/abs for me today and I found one through Netflix I'm going to try. Can't for the life of me remember the name, but I'll post after I do it......

Sooooooooo muggy this morning! Going out for our 30 min. walk in a few. eek !

I love staying home!! I have a list of errands to run, get to work out early, take a nap.....love it!!

Today its cardio for me. I really liked the summer rotation FF put together. I've been sort of following the formula and feel I've gotten some results. I think next week I want to add a bit more muscle, but not sure if that will puff me up. I may try Cathe's April 09 rotation next.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi gang! We have returned from Sunny Marco and have had a ball! Great sun, food, drink and beaches.
I am sure I will be dragging later on today, but I was ready to get back into my dvd collection this morning.
I did Amy's Kickbox Surge and Core, very sweaty!!!

HI all, I am in total agreement with this week dragging.

It was waaaay too hot to workout but I managed about 30 min. of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme for my cardio, but I am very hot and I don't have air conditioning.

My weight is up and I really want it back down some by Sat. This heat is putting a cramp in my workout plans to get my weight back down. :(:mad:

Have a great day!!:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.