Daily Check-In Wednesday, June 13th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is CC#4 and back/biceps at the gym after work.

Wendy ~ I love the iBallets. You don't need a barre as you can use a body bar, chair or the side of your treadmill for the standing leg work. For the most part they are 45 minutes long (except for #18 nip/tuck) and roughly broken down as 15 minutes of standing leg work, 15 minutes of ab/core and 15 minutes of deep muscle conditioning floor leg work/stretch. They are great as add-ons as you can do the standing work one day and floor the next. I also like to mix and match the iBallets. iBallets #1, #10 and #12 are my current favs. I also want the one that uses the ring, but I need to buy a pilates ring first. Have fun }(

Hi Tammy and all who follow,

Tammy you must be an early, it is 5:30 here in NY and today I have been up since 4:30. DH had to leave for a golf qualifier so I'm enjoying the morning by myself.

Today will be an upper body of some sort and then off to work. I'm thinking an upperbody cardio circuit since I ate a lot last night.;(

Wendy I love your new avatars. Now I want coffee!!!

Have a great day.

Jenn

:)

Okay my workout is done. I did ME upperbody, quick and to the point. I like the ab work in ME but my abs tire very easily.

I'm thinking about ordering coremax and gymstyles upper body. What are your opinions of these workouts?

Phyllis I love IMAX2 it is so much fun. It was the first Cathe I did on fit tv and then I was hooked on Cathe. :)

I have trouble with pikes it bothers my wrists. They are very weak.

Have a grea day.

Jenn

Good Morning !

Yesterday I woke up with some kind of bug. Fever, chills, sick to my stomach....horrible headache.
I spent all day on the couch and slept on and off all day.

Today I feel better, but very weak and tired. Still have some of the headache hanging on.

I'm listening to my body and taking another rest day. I haven't eaten anything yet (just drank one small bottle of gaterade yesterday), so I need to eat first and rest some more before I'm ready for a workout !

Have a good one everybody!

Good morning!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've enjoyed my days off so far. Spent the entire day with SIL on Monday and we had a blast. Spent yesterday with my little precious, he is gooing and talking in baby talk, he is so cute!!! It was so funny, yesterday I was changing him on his changing table and DIL was standing there, I forget what we were talking about but I told Joseph I was going to get his mama..... he was really in rare form... he let out a loud sound that sounded just like "no". DIL and I laughed until we cried. Last day and then it is back to work for me. I work the weekend, so I'll be working through Monday and off again on Tuesday.

I AM exercising today, just not sure what.

Have good one!

Good morning everyone,

I really need to do an imax tomorrow, so I guess I may do Imax 2, which is the most fun...
Today was GS Legs, I hadn't done that in awhile. I actually think it may be harder overall than B & G. What do you guys think? Then I did the abs from MM.

Have a great day

Hellos to Tammy, Jenn, Phyllis, Becky, Jane, Conni and all who follow!

Today's scheduled workout is Imax2 :7 along with seg.2 from TBS
I know I'll have fun doing Imax2 as that one has been my all time favorite :D

* Tammy - was it you who asked if I got Tosca Reno's book on clean eating? To answer yes, I like the colorful layout and I've been reading it and it's an easy read so far - makes a lot of sense of what she is saying.

* Becky - good job on listening to your body and keep up on the fluids. Feel better soon k?

* Jane - it makes me smile when I read your posts about your grandbaby - I could hear/feel your happiness with him :D

Off to workout Have a Fantastic day Ladies! :7

Hi gals, sorry that I have been MIA, my dh is home on vacation so that messes things up for me. I did manage to do Amy Bento's Extreme Kickbox 1-4 combos and intervals today. I did it while he took the boys fishing this morning.

I am sweating buckets right now. UGH!!! There is an advantage to doing weights all the time, you don't sweat as much.LOL!!

Have a great day!!:7 :) :D

Oh and I did order Muscle Max so I should have it in a few days!!

I also got non latex resistance bands to go with it. I am excited.:7

Hi Ladies!

Thanks re my new icons. I was bored the other day...can ya tell!? :p

So I am waaaay late checkin' in today! I am usually up in PLENTY of time to fart around on the forums before my day starts but today I woke up with out a minute to spare!x(

I have Shape It Up on tap as well as some push ups most likely while pull ups are on the agenda for tomorrow!}(

Tammy, Thanks for the info on IBallet! I think I am going to try one soon!}(

I finally did a workout! Rhythmic Step (which always makes me happy) and S&H chest. Going to give this one body part a day a whirl again.

Thanks Becky.... I came back with a vengenance....}( :)

I will be cutting down my cardios to 30 to 45 minutes when pairing the wt work with it.... I'm NOT exercising 90 minutes a day! :p

How are you feeling?

Daily Check-in

After my quiet time yesterday morning, I pushed myself through Cardio and Weights. This is one of Cathe’s fun workouts that is not all that challenging, but I was dragging my wagon for some reason. I started taking Emergen-C and experienced a burst of energy almost immediately. I took a nap after work, stopped by the mall to pick up some bubble bath, and went to the club late at night for a good 30 minutes on the recumbent bike. My workouts were gentle, but I stuck with my game plan even if it was not my best performance.

Today was a good day. Glory to God! My energy is being restored! The spring water and Emergen-C are definitely helping! After my quiet time this morning, I did Kick, Punch, & Crunch. I was tired again, but I kept pressing on until it was accomplished.

I called Mom to wish her a happy birthday. I sent her one of my Olan Mills pictures (like the one I shared in my PictureTrail). She received it and loves it!

I definitely started feeling better after work. I planned menus for the next 3 days, did my grocery shopping, washed dishes, cleaned my kitchen and dining room, did a load of laundry, vacuumed my workout area, and packed my meals and snacks for tomorrow. I enjoyed frozen yogurt with almonds for a treat and did not have time for a second cardio workout tonight, but I am still counting this as a victorious day. I am back on track and ready to kick some butt! The 4th of July (which will be the 4-year anniversary of my fitness journey) is 21 days away, and I would love to celebrate progress! I am hoping to reach my ultimate goal weight by the 4th of July next year. I decided on a game plan for my eating and established a few smaller goals. I would love to share more tonight, but I need to start wrapping up this day. I am ready for a relaxing bubble bath and a restful night of sleep. Step, Jump, & Pump is in my DVD player for tomorrow.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.