Daily Check in Wednesday January 2, 2013

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Back to work I go. Are any of you in today?

This morning I did a quick lower body workout from muscle endurance + 2 segments (15 minutes) from H/C volume 1.

conni/carmen - you both have your xtrain? how good does it all look? And you both walk your dogs every morning? and evg? everyday?

I was so excited to walk the dog this morning that I only put on my workout top and came downstairs in my jam jam bottoms. Needless to say - I worked out in my pj bottoms. I couldn't be bothered to go all the way upstairs (2 flights) to change.

Have a good day everyone. It's cold outside brrrrr.

Hi Siobhan,

I agree with the crating technique. It works wonders, imo. I like Maisey - how about Celine? I want to see a pic!!!

Today was Xtrain Cardio Blast Legs - no problem, went quickly, no moves repeated and it wasn't that hard, imo.

So far I like the two workouts that I have done, Cathe moves fast and there is no "puke in a bucket" feelings......yet.
The book that comes with the dvds is really good and is packed with info on the workouts.
You would like this Siobhan, I know it.

Hi ladies this morning was stretch max3 with resistance band then after work was Xtrain burn sets premix 2 bi tri and core. I used 8 10 & 12 lb db. I got lots to go to catch up to cathe she was using some pretty heavy weight and doing a lot of grunting.

Siobhan I have four dogs. We don't walk them as much as we used to. They get exercise in back yard playing and tugging on rope. We did walk two of them just the other day and they love it. We use to take them to doggy park but some folks don't watch or clean up after their dogs ruining it for others. Enjoy ur pup!

Connie I agree about cardio leg blast although I did have to pause a couple of times. I woke up with some soreness today but not too bad.

Have a great evening,

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.