Daily Check In, Wednesday Dec. 19

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Les Mills Combat is a new series from Beachbody. Lots of MMA, and kickboxing, but not as fast or dancy as Turbofire. It was not expensive, and you got free shipping with the preorder. So far I really like it, check out the clips on the Beachbody site. It will work very well with Xtrain, imo.

DH is getting ready for some outpatient pain treatments starting the 27th. Please say a prayer that they work. ( I may not be a fan of organized religion, but I do have my faith at least...).

Carmen - can you cover the shower walls with plastic drop cloths?

Today was Mike D. Extreme workout 1 and stretch segment 2 from Amy Bento. Good alternative to Afterburn, imo.

Hi everyone,

Today I did.... nothing again. I am still sick -as is everyone else in the house. I am seeing the naturopath later today to find a way to rebuild my immune system - providing that's the trouble.

I think I might be able to squeeze something in on friday. I am counselling tomorrow night so can't work during the day, volunteer at night and rise early for a workout. It's too much. I will be back at it by friday and likely feeling much better.

Good workout conni - as usual.

Carmen - I hope you figured things out. No bath? sponge bath from the kitchen sink?

Annette - where are you? I hope all is well.

s.

Hi ladies I did sponge bathe ....lol. That was a good idea about the drop cloth Connie.

Rest day for me. I am still sore from Mondays upper body workout.

Hope u all have a very nice evening.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.