Daily Check in Wednesday April 9, 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I did CTX Kickboxing - I wanted something intermediate so this was perfect. I added on BJ Gaddour's 10 minute upper body blast torcher (loved it!). I did two torchers last night to try them out. I am such a big fan of this guy.

Carmen - glad to see you checking in. You must be busy. How's the job going?

Conni - love the pics of your son on FB. he looks so in character.

Annette - I hope all injured parts are healing. it's a drag when we can't work out!

Have a good day my friends in fitness.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the facebook comment, that was DS last year in Hello Dolly. Last night the orchestra joined the insanity and it was really promising. These kids have such an ability to raise the performance level to amazing, and we definitely see it starting to happen. This is going to be quite a show!

Today was Flextrain, it felt really good!

Hi gals,

I did 1.5 of KCM Cardio Quick Fix did all the first workout then did half of the 2nd workout.

Knee hurts only a little but I was babying it a little with the lateral moves.

Good to 'see' everybody checking in. :D

Hi ladies - Just finished Kick, punch, crunch cardio conditioning only. Whew...always gets me at the end there.

S - work has been blah, boss is still nonfunctioning and I'm so under utilized there....Our area is in the midst of a political race for congress. It is the ugliest, dirtiest, nastiest race I've ever witnessed. I was supporting the woman in the race and actually got a chance to meet Sarah Palin last week who was in town supporting the woman in the race...but I'm having second thoughts now. :confused:

C & A - glad to see you both working out no matter what.

Have a great night.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.