Daily Check-In Wednesday, 9/15

Good Morning Glories!

This morning I DID oversleep...the restless nights are killing me! Way too much stress @ work :confused: All I will have time for is the ETK workout I didn't have time for yesterday :rolleyes: SHEESH!

Conni ~ So far I've only done Fire 30 and HiiT 15. Wish I looked as coordinated as Chalene and crew doing some of the moves...dang, I look so awkward! I'm looking forward to the longers "EZ" workouts.

Carmen ~ Hope you had a good day yesterday...HIS is a good one.

Becky ~ So far so good with the TF, although I do have to modify some of the higher impact.

Annette ~ Great workout...enjoy your quiet moments ;)

Have a good day all!

Hi Tammy,

Sorry you are having these sleep issues, yuk!!

Don't you just love the HiiT workouts? There is so much going on that it seems to be over really fast! I have got to get the advanced set!

Thanks for getting the rest of us moving today!

I did Jari's Ripped to the Core today, repeating the ab work twice. Her lack of core work is my only complaint with her as an instructor.

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Wednesday - I have a 90 min workout scheduled today. First 30 min Zumba express session then 60 min bootcamp fitness session at the local community center right after work. I'm psyched!!

Tammy - Sorry to hear about the sleepless nights. Could you do something to help you destress like yoga in the evenings? I love chamomile tea in the evenings also...

Connie - Great work out.

Annette - glad to see you've been able to keep the workouts going. You go girl!!

Take care.

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did 40 min. of Jeannette Jenkins' Sexy Arms, abs and legs for my circuit workout today.

Today my weight was down so that is good I may make my mini goal by the end of the week.

My son had to give his first speech today in his college speech class, I am hoping that it went well.

Have a great day!!:D

I forgot to check in again !!! It's been too hectic around here lately!

I did CC volume 7 on the spin bike !

Tammy, I do a little modifying sometimes too. You are still getting a great workout !!
Sorry about the sleep problems. I can definitely relate ! In the past week I've had two nights of ZERO sleep and one with around 2 hours. I drink cammomile tea and take benedryl and melatonin at night and still have those nights, so I have no advice, just sympathy!!!

Hi All!

Becky ~ Misery loves company ;) Great workout...I think y'll know how much I love the music in CC#7.

Annette ~ Great job on the weight loss. I'm sure your son did just fine. :)

Carmen ~ WOW! Awesome workout planned! I will have to get some chamomile tea.

Conni ~ I want to get the advanced set too...

Have a good night! I've got to go finish dinner.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.