Daily Check-In Wednesday 6/3

G'morning! Y'day was bizarre! We had beautifully sunny day here and then BAM it got pitch dark and we had a horrible storm with 76 mph winds. The town had some horrible damage from falling limbs and many power outages. DH is staying home today to clean up!

STS d3 today - legs.

There are not calling it a tornado - but it really seemed like it! The uprooted trees behind my house were in a line as if there was a touchdown.
DS is on the roof checking out any damage in the picture.

Attachments

• tornado damage 6-09 003.jpg
    tornado damage 6-09 003.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 6
  • tornado damage 6-09 002.jpg
    tornado damage 6-09 002.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 6
  • tornado damage 6-09 009.jpg
    tornado damage 6-09 009.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 5
  • tornado damage 6-09 004.jpg
    tornado damage 6-09 004.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 4
Good Morning !

PHYLLIS !!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for all the damage you have ! I can't believe those pictures !!
We had storms last night and I guess a lot of people lost power but it wasn't really that bad in our neighborhood.

Today is STS back & triceps.

Have a good one,

Becky

Good morning Tammy, Phyllis and Becky... and all that follow....

WOW Phyllis - those are some pictures. I've heard that very strong straight line winds can do similar damage to some of the weaker tornados. Whatever it was, I'm glad none of you were hurt.

I added B&G SB abs to my CF mixed cardio premix yday. That premix was short (41 1/2 minutes) but it was intense!!! Those DM drills are killer!

Today - Legs - disc 23..... in my last week of meso 2!

Good morning!

Tammy Enjoy your kettlebells today :) Once I'm done with this rotation I plan on playing w/ mine - I miss them ;)

Have a great day Tammy !

Phyllis thank goodness nobody was hurt, sorry for the damage ...we get that freaky weather here and it can get scary esp when you here the roar like a train going through your house when a twister approaches.

Becky have a great workout - btw did you ever get CLX?

Jane how are the wedding plans coming along? When does your dd get married?

Sounds like you had a wonderful workout.

Well for me its another active recovery day since its dh's 'Sunday' Oh BTW for those of you on Facebook I finally got an account I go by ShyWolf Fae and my Signature image is my image on there.....so look me up :)

Have a great day everyone :)

picture.php

Hi everyone,

I hope your home was unscathed, Phyllis, that was too close for comfort. Wow!

Today was circuit - I did Amy's A team Bootcamp, then the total body segment from HISM 2.

Annette- You should feel like you are sitting back into a chair in a squat, but don't over arch your back. Your body should tilt according to your degree of squat, but you should never go past your knees. Think of having that chair behind you as you lower, then push up through heels as you come up, but never lock your knees straight.
I hope this helps..;)

Thanks Conni, I guess I just don't lean forward at all when I squat. I feel it in my back if I don't keep it straight up and down, leaning forward stresses my back, especially with a barbell. I don't lean forward when I do stick my rear out so my knees going out over my toes is never an issue. I probably won't be doing many squats or lunges anymore since my knee is giving me a fit.

I did Biceps, triceps, shoulders and abs today along with 20 min. on the treadmill at the gym for my workout. I even gave tips and advice on triceps to another woman that asked me for help. Felt good in a way to give advice.

Have a great day!!

Hi Everyone!

I had a great workout this morning...loving my return to the kettlebells. I'm alternating AOS Providence, Newport & KW Empire State with a step workout, a kickbox workout and a treadmill workout.

Annette~ Great job! I'm so glad you are enjoying your gym workouts.

Phyllis~ YIKES!!!! Those storms sound horrendous. I hope everything is okay.

Becky~ Hope you had fun w/STS Back/Biceps. I can't wait to try this program in the fall.

Jane~ Way to go!

Vilma~ I took a little vacation from my kettlebells, and now I am really enjoying getting back to them...upped my kb weight today, so that felt great. I will look you up on FB.

Conni~ Great workout.

Have a good night everyone! See you bright and early!!!!! :(:confused::rolleyes::confused::(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.