Daily Check-In Wednesday, 6/17

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I'm in the mood for IM#2 this morning :D

Phyllis ~ Glad you had fun @ lunch w/the tri-staters,

Becky ~ We have only had glimpses of hot summer weather.

Conni ~ Hope you got to enjoy the pool.

Annette ~ I hope your are feeling better....YUCK!!!!

Have a great day everyone...HAPPY HUMPDAY!

Last edited:
Good morning Tammy and all that follow....

I'm been MIA for a few days. The weekend was a blur... yesterday I had to get off a little early and go in for an inservice that was boring! So no workout yday.

I did STS disc 25 chest and back on Monday.

Today I am getting off early again to meet DD for some wedding stuff.

I plan to get in my workout before I leave. DrillMAX timesaver cardio and Ab Circuit Medicine ball abs.

I'll do STS legs tomorrow and STS sh,bis and tris Friday.

Just shifting it around a bit.

Have a good day all!

Jane

Oh dear Annette it sounds like you are having a rough time of it.:( I hope you are on the mend.:)

Tammy, I KNOW you will have a great wo today!

Jane, does that DM premix repeat one of the segments? I have that stuck in my mind - maybe it's a different premix.

KPC for me today - not a fav, but it's been awhile so it won't be too bad.

Good Morning !

Annette, I hope you feel a lot better now. I hate those stomach things !!

Today's LIC......one of my favs ! Love this week of the rotation , with the exception of Plyo legs, which I will sub ! :) :)

Happy Wednesday! :)

Becky

I pooped out in the middle. I only did KPC up until the punching/kicking drills. It was 30 mins so that is something anyway.:)

Hi everyone,

Annette - I hope you are getting over the hump on this and feel better soon.

Becky - I have to do a circuit today...maybe I will join you.

Phyllis - Well, at least you are ahead of me today, I am trying to get the inspiration to move one foot in front of the other!

Jane - Have a good day doing wedding stuff. I have boys, so I envy your mission.

Today is going to be a circuit of some kind, haven't put it together yet...

Okay, I am back.

I did SB/SJP premix 22 ( SB step and SJP weight circuit ). Sweaty mess and ready for a shower!!:confused:

Connie, That sounds like a great workout ! Not sure if I've ever done that one !

I joined you on the sweaty mess this morning. I really enjoy LIC and it worked me today !

Glad I'm done and ready to move on with my day !! :)

Have a great hump day !

Becky

Thanks gals, I do feel 100% better. I worked out yesterday and today.

I did 40 min. of abs, some legwork, and back today at the gym, I am doing one body part per day this week and very little cardio to see if I can lose some weight. I tend to lose more when I don't do cardio. I also hope to keep off the 5 pounds I lost and to lose more.

Have a great rainy Wed.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.