Daily Check-In WEDNESDAY, 5/28

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Wednesday Morning Ladies :7

Imax 2 on tap for me today :7 followed with some ab work from ab hits :)

Have a Wonderful Wednesday Everyone!

Is Phyllis on her way back home from her European vacation this week?

Good Morning Vilma and all who come after

Today was HIIT on the treadmill. Love the short workouts! I did up my level to level 11, so I am running 1.30min at 4.7 with no incline, and 30 seconds at 7.5 on a 6.0 incline}(

Vilma~ Have fun with Imax 2!

Have a great day everyone!!
Deanie

Good Morning Vilma, Deanie and all who follow !

Vilma, have fun with Imax2 ! That is a favorite of mine! LOVE IT!:7 :7

Deanie, Your workout sounds tough! How long is it ?

This morning I did 40 minutes of hills on the stationary bike and then from Butts & Guts :
Walking lunges
Firewalkers
Floorwork
Walking lunges
Firewalkers

It was a keeper !}(

Have a great day everyone !
It's going to be 70 and sunny here.....gorgeous!:D

Becky

Becky-
its just 20 min, and I add 5-7 min. of my own cool down. Its one of the preprograms on my treadmill. it is tough, but I like a good challenge!
I love the floorwork of b&g- it really gets you}(

deanie

How many times have I stated on here that I absolutely LOVE Imax 2?

I think every time it comes up on a rotation that I have to do that day. :7

I had so much fun with it and laugh when Cathe does that lil happy dance towards the end of interval 9 lol

Deanie:

Sounds like you did awesome on that TM You Go Girl!!!

Becky:

Can you walk today? LOL sounds like your mish mosh was a keeper }( those are the best ones :)

Well I hope you all have a fantastic day, we have light rain here but its welcomed as it cooled us all off and it feels so good 70's here at the moment :)

I did 2 different workouts off of On Demand Fitness. One called TKO (a kickboxing workout) and another taebo workout both done with weighted gloves on. My weight is coming down again so that is a good thing.

Have a great day!!

Sorry about the double post it wouldn't let me delete it. My brain isn't working too good today.:-(

/me sends big Hugs to Annette

We all have those days, and congrats on the melting of the weight - thats always a good thing in my book :)

Hi everyone,

Sorry so late, our internet has been down here at work all day, so I am finally checking in!

Today was Firm it Up, hopefully some cardio tomorrow if my PF allows.

I have such a fear of gaining weight if I don't do cardio, what is up with that???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.