Daily Check-In Wednesday 5/20

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

This morning will be The Kettlebell Way Empire State. Yesterday ended up being C&W TimeSaver Cardio and then MTV Pilates Mix 1.

Have a great day..Happy Humpday! I'll be so glad when this week is over.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good Morning Everyone !!

I slept last night ! Only 5 hours, but it's more than One hour , which is what I got the night before.

It's my last Plyo legs and I'm dreading it. I barely get through it anyway and on so little sleep the past few days I know it will be brutal.
I'll be SO HAPPY when I'm done !!

82 today !!! Yay for summer !!!! :)

Becky

I'm resting today. I have some slight chest doms from yesterday. I did the chest work in CTX and went heavy. Hmm, you never know about DOMS:confused:

Tammy, I never really warmed up to KB's - have fun!

Becky, yea for sleep! Double yea for warm weather!!

Pylo legs is HISTORY.....maybe FOREVER ! !!! LOL

Only one workout left . :(

Have a great day everyone !!

Becky

Hi all,

I went to the gym for a quickie cardio.. I managed this time to do 22 min. on the elliptical machine..not bad considering a week and a half ago all I could manage was 8 min. so that was an improvement. I am happy.

Tomorrow will be weights at the gym,... the personal trainer yesterday gave me some good pointers and exercises to try for trying to gain definition in my shoulders so that will help I hope.

Have a great day.:D

Evening everyone...

I was busy trying to catch up on some things this morning before work and forgot to check in, then tried mid-morning and the site must have been having problems. I couldn't get in.

Anyway, STS Disc 17 Legs is done. I didn't get sick on my stomach like I did last week but those tri-sets are tough. I was sweating like crazy. You'd have thought I was doing an IMAX!

Off to shower, then church.

Have a good evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.