Daily Check-In Wednesday, 5/13

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning glories!

4DS BC for me this morning...:eek::eek: I'm really dragging this week, so hopefully I can make it through this one.

Have a great day!

Tammy, Wednesdays ARE tough! You only have to wake up early 2 more times until the weekend. :) I'm sure that BC will get your wake you up!

My final plyo leg wo today, after which I'll do yoga based abs.

Have a good one!

Good Morning !

Phyllis, you're lucky it's your last Plyo legs !!! (IMO)
I have plyo legs too and I'm starting out with sore legs from yesterday's CC. I walked some of the hills at 12% incline (4.0) and ran at 8.5 , which is fast for me. And last night my legs started feeling it. Today they are just plain full of DOMS!
I hope I get through today's workout !!!!

Have fun bootcamping, Tammy!

Rainy day here .

Becky

Good morning all!

Tammy - I tried to get in the workout room this morning for STS legs, but I just CAN'T work out at 5 a.m.!

Phyllis/Becky - a lot of pylo going on!

Today was to be STS Legs but I'll push it forward to tomorrow and make today my rest day this week. I have a 4 p.m. appt with DD to view photographs from the shoot last week, then church at 6:30 so I won't be coming home when I leave here at 3:30 until about 8 p.m.

Cardio felt soooo good yday! It has been quite a few days since I did cardio with the five days I had off.

Phyllis, how was Plyo legs today ????

I actually liked today's PL (week 3) ! I think the reason is..............NO TUCK JUMPS or AIR JACKS !!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEE !!!!
The 1 legged squat thrusts were killer though..........one leg was pretty strong, the other was a joke ! lol I was glad no one could see me *attempting* to do that one !!!

But I'm glad I did it and week 3 plyo legs is under my belt.

I'm anxious to hear what you thought of week 4. Please just tell me there were no air jacks/tucks/jumps !!!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi everyone,

My legs hurt thinking about all that jumping! Be careful, ladies!!

I did MIS today.

Have a good hump day!

Hi all,

I did about 31 min. of the Fat Blasting Cardio Taebo workout with weighted gloves on. Put a lot into the workout. Funny how my weight is up but I don't feel like I am fatter I actually feel thinner maybe I am losing inches somewhere... all my clothes still fit....ode to find my tape measure (though usually I am disappointed in seeing the numbers on it too, sigh). Can't win.

Have a great day!!:)

Happy Birthday Vilma!!

I was able to do disc 14 -legs today because the photographer had to reschedule. Oh my! I felt like I did when I did STS -legs the first time in Meso 1. About halfway through I got shaky, I was pouring sweat and I felt so sick on my stomach! :confused: Those tri-sets are VERY deceptive!! They are HARD! :eek::eek:

Hopefully it will get better from here, it did in meso 1.

One nice surprise was on the one-legged elevated lunges, I was able to do these so much easier than I have before!! I was expecting the usual screaming from my legs by set two of these but I sailed right through. NICE! :D

Ladies I was gone all day then had some bubbly and Just wanted to tell Ms Tammy thank you so much for sending out a birthday shout out for me sending you a big ol' hug :D

Jane thanks for the birthday wishes.

Well tomorrow I'm back to reality and my normal routine. I'll be starting week 2 of the last CLX phase and missing it already.

Well I need to go and shower and get ready for the morning but just had to stop by and show my gratitude for the birthday wishes today - man I sure don't feel 42 but perhaps 29? lol :eek:

Have a great evening all!

picture.php

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.