Daily Check In Wednesday 12.17

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning gals

Today is PLB and I am going to tack on a short kettlebell workout (maybe the 6 min. workout)

Becky~ CONGRATULATIONS!! and happy birthday to your new GS!!! I hope mom and baby do well today:)

Have a great day everyone!!

*Good Morning Glories!*

Today will be 30 minutes of cardio and 4 DS C/S/T premix. It is snowing....YIKES!

Becky ~ CONGRATULATIONS!

Deanie ~ Enjoy your workout!

Good Morning Deanie & All who follow!

Today is cardio so I'll be on my TM today.

Boy do I have Doms from just laddering up & down swings using my kettlebells yesterday :D

Becky - Congrats to your DD and I hope the arrival of your new grandson today progresses nicely for your daughter.
Happy Birthday little one :)

Deanie enjoy your workout and which 6min kbell workout are you referring too? Is it something you do on your own as I do ?

Tammy Oy snow? Well here's hoping it doesn't stay around much and doesn't do any harm.

Have a great day everyone!

picture.php

Hi all

Workout is done:)

Tammy~ Enjoy the snow!!!

Vilma~
have fun on the tm!

6 min workout:
20 seconds work/10 seconds rest:
swings left
swings right
high pulls left
high pulls right
snatch left
snatch right
repeat!:)
I used my 25# kb for it today!!!

Hi everyone !!

Natalie is in the hospital. She had two doses of the medicine to thin her cervix overnight and they induced at six .
She is still only 2 cm , but hopefully it will progress quickly now !

We are having freezing rain and ice and the roads are horrible. School is delayed 2 hours and there are accidents all over ! The hospital is close but any way I go I have to go down a steep hill to get there, so that is why I am still home right now !!!
I am waiting for salt trucks to do their job so I can get to the hospital safely !!!!! HURRY UP SALT TRUCKS !!!:mad::confused::eek:

I'll let you all know when the baby is here !

No workout today. Unless you call PACING a workout !!! ;):):rolleyes:

Excited Nana !!
(Becky) :D

Good morning,

Congrats Becky - I knew it!! Good for you!! Keep us posted on the details, what an exciting day for you.

Today was Upper body weights - I meant to do MIS upper body, but I ended up doing all of it.

Have a good day.

I'm embarrassed to say that I slept in again today.:eek: I just couldn't get up! Well, tomorrow is another day.

Deanie, what is the 6 min wo from?

Tammy, do you have to drive muck today in the yucky snow?

Vilma, thanks for the KB hints. I'll concentrate on keeping my arm straight.

Becky, I don't have to say it, but I will. Be careful driving! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one!

Conni, you just couldn't't get enough Cathe.;)

Baby Jackson is here ! He was born at 9:19 this morning .
He is beautiful and healthy and Natalie is doing great.
She was waiting for an epidural when everything sped up and he was born naturally!

Thanks for all your good wishes !

Becky

Congratulations Becky on the new grandson!!! Boys are wonderful!!:D

I did 45 min. of taebo with weighted gloves on today for my workout.

Hope you all survive the crazy weather most places are having. We have a little snow on the ground but the sun just came out so I bet it won't last long.:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.