Daily Check In Wednesday 12.10

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Chickas!

Today is PLB and I am going to do the 100 kettle bell swing challenge! Anyone game??

I'll be back after my workout and let you know how it went- I am wondering how many of the 100 I'll be able to do after PLB!!:eek:

Have a great day!!

*Good Morning Glories*

Today is my rest day, but I may do some yoga before i head out to work.

Deanie ~ Good luck with your challenge!

Good morning folks!

A simple one for me today - the cardio only from LIS. I will follow it with some KB moves.

Becky, any sign of baby yet?!?!

I'm getting excited for Sunday. I will be meeting a few Catheites for lunch - Ellie(elliesmom),Gayle(Banslug) and Jerry(Jloewe) are definites. I'm not sure who else is coming.Cathe said that she would try to meet us. We will be going to Ruby Tuesday at the Deptford Mall. I wish you gals could join us! My girls are going with me. Gayle will have her kids there so I asked the girls to come along to keep an eye on them, so that we can eat in peace. I bribed them with the trip to the mall - works every time!:)

Deanie, tell me more about this challenge?

Good Morning !!!

Still no baby ............

Phyllis, lucky you !:p Your lunch sounds like so much fun ! Tell all our other Cathe friends - and Cathe, of course, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!:D

Today is Cardio for me, so I'll do an itread, or CC and core.

Good luck with all those swings Deanie !!!;)

Becky

Whew!! workout is done!:eek: I did PLB and upped some weights and then did the 100!!!!:eek::eek::eek: swings!!Yowza!! I am already feeling it in my hamstrings! But I made it thru to do all 100! I used my 20# kettle bell.

Tammy~ enjoy your rest day! that's sounding really good to me right about now!;)

Phyllis~ I am jealous of your lunch! It sounds very nice. The 100 swing challenge, is just that. There is a really good kettlebell thread on the od forum that talks about different challenges. This one seemed tough, but do-able, so I thought I would try it. Someone said they do 200 swings!!!:eek:

Becky~ enjoy your cardio. Do you know what your DD is having? boy or girl?

waves to Vilma, Conni and Annette!!

Good Wednesday Morning!

Deanie I'm really interested in that swing challenge... Plz share!;)

I've been just doing my own thing lately using my kettlebells just swings in sets with other exercises and not following a 'formal' workout I just feel that 10 or 15 m is enough at the moment with all the holiday stuff going on and regular daily life stuff too lol.

Enjoy PLB wow your legs are going to feel sore after all that w/ the swings - Good for you.

Tammy enjoy your rest day and yoga

Phyllis awww sounds like you are going to have fun at the GTG

Becky - I'm sure your DD is ready to get on with it and have her baby already.

Have a good time with your cardio.

Today and tommorow dh & I have vowed to have all the holiday shopping done , packed and shipped off along with wrapping the gifties for the kids.

So today I will do swings again with TGU's and snatches probably sets of 10 not sure how many rounds yet. I do get a good workout even with that short time good and sweaty and my HR goes way up so I now at least I'm doing something and moving this body.

Have a great day everyone!

picture.php

Deanie,

It's another boy !:p He will add to their family of her 6 yr old stepson and 2 year old son !! And will be grandson number FOUR for us !!:eek:

(DS also has a boy)

Way to go on all those swings! I bet you feel it tomorrow !!!:eek:

Becky

Congrats Becky and family!!! What a wonderful xmas gift, yes?

Enjoy those grandbabies, they grow fast.

Today was cardio - I did Marcus' Step Fusion ( 60 minutes ) and then Amy's Kettlebell section from ASC 3.

Phyllis - Please let all your lunch buddies know that I am extremely jealous and I hope they eat all kinds of unhealthy food!!!!! Okay, just kidding....at least about the food part..

Hi gals, real late workout for me today. I did S&H 2 exercises each for biceps and triceps then did MIS abs and 25 min. of taebo for my cardio. I will not get a workout in tomorrow because my mil is taking myself, my middle son and my youngest son(for his birthday which is Sat.) to the Baltimore Aquarium. My middle son had never been so she offered to take him too. So I will be in Baltimore all day.

Maybe walking the aquarium will count as a workout. LOL!!

Have a great day!!:D

Annette, I love the Baltimore aquarium. Have a great time! I haven't been for quite a few years, but there was an amazing sea horse exhibit at that time. They are so cool!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.