Daily Check-In Wednesday 10/20

I'm baaaaaaack! FINALLY the headache is GONE !

I did do chest/back/shoulders yesterday afternoon when headache was much better, so today is cardio day. I think I may do a Hiit and then back/biceps to catch up!

Connie, if you didn't see it, I answered you last night about the botox, but it was kind of late. thanks for thinking of me!

Hi Tammy and Becky,

Tammy - Does someone need a new alarm clock???:p

Becky - In response to your post last night - LIE! I know that the medical botox is really doing great things with MS, stroke and other situations. I don't understand why something that works has to be "qualified". :(

Today was step - I did HISM 2 and the ab section as well. I am noticing a definite cardio benefit from TF, Becky??

I agree, it's ridiculous Connie ! and frustrating, that there might be something out there that helps and I can't get it !
Guess if I wanted to pay out of pocket I could find someone who would treat me with it, but I don't have that kind of money!

Just did STS back/triceps. Change of plans and DH & I are going hiking after work, so I skipped HiiT.

Hi all,

I did PS back, biceps and abs(2 exercises for biceps and back and all of abs no lower back), then I did a 22 min. premix off of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing for my cardio.:)

Now I am good that if I get jobs for Thursday and/or Friday I will have done cardio 3 days, all of upper body and abs this week. ;)

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Hi Everyone - no work out for me tonight. I'm at an Octoberfest celebration....:eek:

Talk to you tomorrow.

Carmen.

Carmen ~ Have FUN!

Becky ~ Glad your headache is gone. Hope you had fun on your hike...love me some hiking.

Conni ~ I don't use an alarm clock...DOH! so that's the problem!!! :eek: I usually wake up @ 6am every morning like clock work....:eek: I'm glad you are seeing improvements from using TF...they are GREAT workouts!

Annette ~ Great job on the workouts.

Have a good night all..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.