Daily Check in Wed Sept 5

Good Morning Glories!

Today is PLB and 200 walking lunges :eek: :eek: :eek:

Phyllis ~ I'm sorry to hear your bad news...what will your hours be changing too?

Good morning fitness buddies!

Phyllis - sorry to hear about your news too. Is your place of business downsizing?

KPC for me today.

Morning Ladies!

Phyllis: Sorry for your bad news.

Tammy: 200 walking lunges AFTER plb!?!? YIKES!

Jane: Enjoy KPC!

I have Jari's Slim and Lean on tap. Haven't done a Jari since some time LAST YEAR!!!:eek:

Good Morning !

I did Kimberly Spreen's Kickbox Bootcamp in place of KPC.:7

Phyllis, I hope those changes don't mean any drastic changes to you!!

Wendy, I have Get Ripped 1000 right now from Netflix and think I'll try it one day this week . It looks TOUGH!!:eek: What do you think of it?

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi all,

Wendy - I really like that Jari workout. Very low key, which is a nice change sometimes.

Phyllis - I am sorry to hear about your work situation. What kind of hours are you dealing with?

Today was HSC. I have not done that one in ages, and it felt good.

Happy Hump Day Ladies! :)

Today is HSC and whoa my legs are talking lol

Phyllis - sorry to hear about the changes at your job

Tammy - ouch...walking lunges oh yeah have fun }(

Jane - I did KPC yesterday thats always a fun workout for me :)

Wendy - have fun with Jari :)

Hellos to all who follow!

Need to workout now before it gets way too hot.

Have a wonderful Wednesday Ladies :7

Today I cannot decide between Cardio & Weights or joining Becky in doing Kimberly Spreen's KB BC. I've been doing weight work the past two days and feel kinda sore after my hiatus.

Tammy: Yikes! You will have rubber legs. I too look forward to the 16th and need to remind myself to pick up a good bottle of wine.

Phyllis: I am so sorry to hear about work. Hopefully your antennae have perked up for some new opportunities elsewhere. You are such an upbeat person and I hate to see you down.

Jane: I love KPC and like it much, much more than KickMax

Wendy: I'm always kinda intrigued by Jari Love and have borrowed her workouts but never get around to buying them although they are real burners. Have fun!

Becky: Is not Kimberly Spreen the bomb diggity?

Conni: I love HSC! FUN!

Vilma: Stay cool!

I just finished my work out...UML from the Power 90 Masters Series.

Yeah, I know...Tony looks NOTHING like Jari Love, right? :p

LOL

I tried to get into Slim and Lean 2x but couldn't get past the warm up. I like her work outs but for some reason today I just couldn't get into it.

Oh well, both she and I will live, I am sure!;)

Later chickies!

KPC is done.... it was a lot harder than it use to be!!}( Hopefully I'll get my stamina back sooner rather than later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.