Daily Check in Wed Oct 11

Good Morning Phyllis.

Kim hurt herself so she hasn't been doing her normal work outs. That poor girl can't catch a break! :-(

Today is full body weights and my running class.

Yesterday afternoon IMAX quickly turned into NAPMAX!:p I ended up working out after dinner but I didn't have as much time so I did IMAX 3 6-10 instead of an entire work out. I was feeling very strong through it and very proud of myself until...the DREADED interval #10! OMG! My inner thighs were sore already and that just KILLED 'EM! }( }( }(

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CTX 10-10-10 cardio only, 90x Shoulders/Arms and AbRipperX for me today. I am in the midst of a 90x rotation and I felt weird posting here, but I am adding in some Cathe cardio to keep me happy:7!

Phyllis: GS BSB is a great workout.

Tig: NapMax sounds good to me!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Today was BC, the last Cathe workout until we return from Disney on Sunday! Please say prayers for our safe and happy journey, it is not always easy with my DH and his MS, but we are determined to have a great time with our 9 year old son.

I hope to be powerwalking at least 2 days, and I will do abs daily.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend.

" A dream is a wish your heart makes.."

Conni and all the other fit ladies,

Have a safe trip, and good for you that you will be working out on vacation. I was away for four days last week, and I ate like a pig, and I didn't work out. The only good news is that I got on the scale this morning, and I didn't gain weight.

Last night was an hour of step at my gym, an hour of a toning class, and then an hour of kickboxing. It is the only night there I can take three classes in a row. The toning class is not nearly as hard as Cathe's MM or ME, and if I did one one of those, I would only do about 50 minutes of cardio after.

Tonight is an hour of a complex step class which is on the difficult side.

If I ever get to my goal weight, I might slack off a little on the exercise. I hope everybody has great workouts.

Hi all,

I did the 8 min. taebo(which is really 11 min. long) then did the warm up and 1st ab segment off of Taebo's Abs and Glutes for my workout in my Taebo week of workouts.

I think it is working too!!!:7

Just finished a 9-hour day. Gearing up to tackle BodyMax. I'm trying to ignore the fact that it is 1 1/2 hours long! :p

Good luck with Body Max Jane!}( }( }(

I just received and did David Kirsh's Ultimate NY Body Plan work out. It's tough but not really my style so I may return it. Thank god for Collage's liberal return policy!:)

Tonight I will be heading to the gym for a TM run instead of my class. DH is working O/T again so I can't get to the class tonight. Aaaah well...he'll make more in the 2 hours of O/T then the $ I spent to take the class so I guess it's worth it, right? LOL

Have a good evening everyone!

Phyllis: I just started week #2 and so far I like it. I do have a chinup bar that DH installed in the rafters of my workout room. It is kind of hard to get to, so I'm hoping Santa will bring me a Power Tower.

Today I did the viper. I wanted to mix I2 and ME so this did the trick.

My foot feels a little better today. I have been checked for plantar fascitis before. The doc told me to stretch and gave me some exercises. He said it if continued I might need cortisone shots. Well I am a needle phob and cortisone shots hurt like hell from what I have heard. Needless to say the last time it cleared on its own. Its more annoying then painful. Thank you all for your concern.

Tomorrow I will rest it again or do low impact floor aerobics.

Jenn:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.