Daily Check in Wed Jan 16

Good Morning Glories!

I am flip-flopping today and tomorrows workouts on the rotation...so today will be L&G and 4DS BC cardio. I didn't sleep well last night x( I think I was awake more than I was asleep x( Hopefully today will be an easy day at work.

Phyllis ~ Good luck w/HSC...

Have a good day ladies...Happy Humpday!

Good morning Phyllis, Tammy and all that follow...

Today's workout will be 4DS KB and BC cardio. I didn't get it in yesterday but I got everything else done. I left home about 10 after 9 yesterday morning and got home at 6 p.m.! I also got to see my little darling yesterday. While my car was being serviced, DIL came and got me and we went to the grocery store. I pushed Joseph around the store in his little car stroller (red car with a long blue handle on the back). He absolutely loves that thing. ... and he isn't much for stopping and sitting... LOL...

Have a good one

Good morning,

Hi everyone,

Today was some kind of treadmill thing, so I did Kim Millers' Aerobic Euphoria hi/lo, and Cathe's Stability ball segment from B & G. I am not doing cardio tomorrow, whatever the rotation is! There is alot of cardio this week, and my legs are feeling it.

Good Morning Girls!:)

I was able to get out to the gym yesterday afternoon b/c DH was home unexpectedly so once DS went down for his nap I ran out the door! LOL
I did Itread 24/60 run intervals for the first time. It was a good work out but I thought 21/30 run intervals was tougher. The 60 minute one mixed it up with a few small hills and 5 sprints and lots of walking breaks. There were TOO MANY walking breaks in it IMO. It made it too easy I think. I kept my speeds slower in the first half too though as I was thinking it would be really tough. Next time I'll have to ramp it up and see if I still think it's too easy! }(

Today is my first stab at S&H. I'm starting with Chest and Back! Wish me luck!:7

Phyllis: I love HSC!

Tammy: You haven't forgotten that you will be at a spinning class tomorrow night, sweating your kiester off have you?

Conni: I don't blame you! A rest is on order.

Jane: Be sure to mop up the floor when you are done sweating all over it!

Wendy: You will love S&H if you like lifting heavy. I love that I don't feel rushed during this workout, as I do on many of Cathe's vids.
You know what coming and you have the time to really concentrate on form.

I did Cardio Coach and Ab work. My new rotation is cardio, moderate for 30-40 minutes four time weekly and then I have to hit the machines and lift heavy twice a week. I'll be getting the most of my gym membership }(

Good Morning !

Wendy , have fun with S&H. I love it ! Ditto what Patti said.

I did all but the last couple of combos of Amazing Step Styles (have never taken the time to master the last few combos) and shoulders & calves from 4DS LIS.

Time for a fruit smoothie !!

Becky

I'm done and that was one sweatfest. 4DS KB and BC cardio together is a real heart pumper!!

I had a nice surprise today with my shoes. I bought a pair of Merrell Gore-Tex hiking shoes yesterday in anticipation of hiking when the weather turns nice. Well those shoes felt so wonderful on and so light and there is an air cushion in the soles, I thought hmmmm... I worked out with them today and OMG how wonderful are these shoes!!! I would have never thought of wearing hiking shoes to work out in!! I was considering buying another pair of Rykas as my high top N-Gages worn out some time ago and I bought a pair of New Balance instead which were so so, wasn't really happy with them.

Don't you just love when that happens, now I don't have to buy another pair of shoes!

Hi everyone,
I am just getting back to posting after a long hiatus. I saw a lot of workout threads on this forum and didn't know which one I should post on and this one seemed the most appropriate.
I have been working out but not posting here and just got back to looking at this site following the release of the 4day split DVDs.
Typically I do Cathe workouts plus my Bowflex revolution, cardio equipment or other workouts such as Jari Love and Gilad.

Tonight: Cathe "StepFit" plus the triceps only work from Heavy Triceps and Biceps on the 4 day split dvd plus innner thigh lifts with body bar for resistance 3 min/leg.

Have a nice evening.

Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.