Daily Check in Wed Feb27

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after!

This morning I am off to do 4DS legs premix and kickbox abs. I never got to workout yesterday afternoon. DH was home and I would rather hang with him:) Also, once I'm showered and dressed for the day, its hard for me to get motivated.

Phyllis~ Have fun in Florida. We will be going in March.

Have a great day all!
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

Today is UB and abs. I've been just doing my weight workouts these days and not following any DVDs...get in there quick, hit the muscles hard and get out.

Phyllis ~ Have a wonderful visit with your family, I would love to be in Florida right now.

Deanie ~ Have a nice workout!

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning early birds!

I've been awake since 3:30 and up at 4 after watching the BL last night and not getting to sleep until 10:30. I hope I don't crash and burn today.

I finished the Leg Blast rotation yesterday! Hurray! I believe I'm going to join Becky on BBC but won't start it today. I did CardioKicks and GS BSB yesterday with B&G the day before so I need a little recovery from that. I will do cardio today, maybe a CC, haven't run in a while.

Have a good one!

Good morning .....from another early bird !

Phyllis, my SISTER, don't forget me !!! Mom & Dad will be mad if you forget to bring their other daughter along !!!:eek:
I've got my swimsuit and sunscreen.....so I'm ready !!!:7 :7

Have fun! ;-)

I'm doing BBC arms & abs today and probably one of the shorter CC's.

Can anyone who has Amy's SloMo.....comment on her form for me ? I'm considering buying it but wonder how you like it, is it up there with Cathe's intensity ....and do you feel her exercises are back friendly ? I just don't want to do risky movements and compromise my back.

Becky
Edited to add : How did I miss a Cathe workout ?? She has a travelers workout ?????????

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - Have a great time, soak up some sun for me!

Becky - I am a huge fan of Amy. I do not lift heavy, so it is easy to modify the leg workout for any back issues ( which is the section that seems to bother most people). I have gotten great strength gains from her moves and she is a great personality. I feel more relaxed lifting with her, less frantic than with Cathe. I like using these workouts in a heavy strength rotation, like the one I ma on now, as a sub for the slow and heavy series.
If you are still looking to buy it, try the VF exchange forum, or Deep Discount, which will be selling it for around $ 11.00 I think on March 5, with free shipping.
For instance, I have huge doms in my arms now from the two upper body splits, doms that I hardly ever have with Cathe.

Today was cardio - Kelley's Cardio Step Boxing and BM abs.

Have a good day all.

I did CC#3, one of my favorites. I had a little visitor this afternoon. Joseph came to see me so I got a late start on my workout. He about wore me out! He is everywhere at once! I love it!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.