Daily check in Wed Feb 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
Well, all we have now is rain, yuck! Y'day's ride home from work was treacherous, though. I go over a major bridge and it was 5mph the entire way!

SB is my wo today and I will add some core exercises that I found in this months Women's Health mag.

Conni, you think SB is boring? I view it as a comfort WO. I guess familiarity can breed boredom also.

Have a good one!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

Today will be UB and abs.

Phyllis ~ it looks as though I am going to have that drive INTO work this morning...YUK!

Good Morning Phyllis and Tammy and the rest of the ladies that log in,

Phyllis we are getting pouring rain today too, but I guess that beats ice and snow.

Last Night;

Floor leg work, abs and stretch from PS Legs
Pyramid Biceps (12.5, 15, 17.5,15 and 12.5 lbs)
Gilads Cardio Blast- 37 min kickbox workout

Have a safe day traveling in this weather everyone.

Good morning Phyllis, Tammy and Cathy and all that follow...

I enjoyed my rest day yesterday... it fell on the perfect day since I woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. My hindend was dragging yesterday afternoon!

Today is GS C&T with some extra sets added on the bench presses and flies per Debbie's instruction. I'll also add on abs... I didn't do abs Monday since I had done then on Sunday with KPC.

It's raining here too. Stay safe up there in the frozen north. The news had some of your road conditions on the news here...**shudder**... I'd hate to have to get out on those roads!

Happy Hump Day Ladies!

It's mid week and two days away from the weekend woot!

Today I have PLB and I throughly enjoyed Imax2 yesterday - I swear that workout gets me good and drenched every time I do it but it goes by so fast for me I absolutely love that one lol

Bring on the rain we really need it as we have been in a drought since last summer so every bit counts (I live in the coastal region of NC)

Here's hoping everyone has an absolutely Wonderful Wednesday! :D

Hi Everyone!

It's 17 degrees and snowing again !
DD is on a 2 hour delay .

Yesterday I said I did Basic Step. I don't know where I got that, or if Cathe even HAS one called that!! I did LIS...the one with Total Body Sculpting on it. It IS basic, but not called that.
Today I'm trying to decide if I should do the sculpting or maybe the TM or bike.
I'm a little weight-shy......afraid I'll reinjure my back.
We'll see.

Who else is ready for SPRING???

HHD!:7
(Happy Hump Day)

Becky

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - After awhile SB gets very repetitive to me. I can't stand TIFTing and there is much of that in SB. I catch on to choreography very quickly, which can be a curse when you get something fast and then it gets old just as quickly. Just me, but that is how Cathe's stuff hits me.

Today was Amy's Slo Mo Back and Shoulders, and then the Core workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.