Daily Check Wed Aug 20

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Knock Knock

Where is everyone?

Just getting us started

picture.php

Good Morning Ladies!

Hmmm just had to check if someone else didn't start this thread. Nope.

I guess everyone is under the covers or hard at working out this morning.

I have KPC on tap today along with another busy running around sort of day.

Awoke with slight DOMS in my quads - I'm guessing from a combination of testing squats and lunges for my 1RM and PS Legs.

Well I'm off to start KPC

Hope to BBL

Have a great Day Everyone!

picture.php

Here I am! I slept in a little today and will rest. I'm sporting a tiny bit of tricep doms from yesterdays PS CST.It's all good.

Becky, I did look at the pushup challenge site and it looks interesting. :) Even little ole me can do it! I'll let you know when I start...maybe today after work. How are you and Deanie making out with it?

Good Morning & Happy Hump day!
Just_Cuz_13.gif

Hi Vilma, Hi Phyllis !!
3.gif

The pushups are going great for me ! Today is day 5 (week 2) and it looks like I'll be doing at least 66 today.
20.gif

You CAN do it !! Go Phyllis, Go !
th_running1.gif

I also have CTX KB cardio and abs on tap but will probably sub a CC or ITread.
Anyone know how long the cardio part of KB is ??

My sister is having a biopsy today after 2 questionable mammograms. Please think positive thoughts or say a prayer for her this morning !!
Thanks!

Have a good one !
Laie_23.gif

Becky

Good Morning everyone

Today is the Gauntlet cardio only! Haven't done this in forever, I really like it.

Vilma~ Hows the 1 rm testing going? I started, and then stalled. Trying to figure out how to print out the card.

Phyllis~ I am going to start the pushup challenge on Monday! Any interest in starting then also?

Becky~ Thinking goood, positive thoughts for your sister. Hope all goes well for her. the cardio for CTX kb is 30 min. :)

have a great day everyone!

Thanks Deanie !

30 minutes sounds good to me today!;)

I do the pushups Mon/Wed/Fri and it works out well for me.

Becky

Hi all,

Becky- My prayers go out for you and your sister. I truly hope everything goes well.

Today was Imax 2, I also did the ab section from CW.
I loved doing some of the intervals on my rebounder. My heartrate just soars, but I love the bounce that my legs get!

Have a great Hump Day

Becky, thank for the encouragement! How many did you do on your initial test?

Deani, I think I will join you on Monday. Maybe today I'll do the initial test.

Becky, my thoughts go out to your sister. Has she had any positive results before? How long before she gets the results?

Conni, I do love IM2. Do you do the whole thing on the rebounder? I'm not too familiar with them. It's just like a mini tramp, right?

Thanks Connie & Phyllis for the prayers/positive thoughts!
She got positive results last year but they redid them and said she was fine.
This year they had positive results again but compared them to last years and said last year this definitely wasn't there.
It's tiny but still.

Phyllis, on my test I did 22. So I am doing the third column. (eek)

I just finished 45 min. of CC vol 8, Amy's Abs#2 and 67 pushups !
Ick, am I sweaty !!!

Becky

Hey again,

Phyllis - I have an Urban Rebounder, which is kind of a deluxe model of mini trampoline. I got mine on ebay for a really good price, but these things can get expensive. I also like doing CC on it my joints and PF are thanking me big time!
I don't do all the intervals on it from Imax 2, but definitely the Genie Hops, the sumo things, the plie jumps, ski hops and tuck jumps, airborne jacks....it is so cool!

And to think I am done early today. Since I am working out an extra day this week, and I have plans for today, I took a walk outside. I walked 1.3 miles in 19 min. I can do about a 15 min. mile so that wasn't bad for me.

I plan to be walking more this afternoon.

I get my hair cut at 11:30 so I had to be done early with my own workout.

I will resume with my weights tomorrow.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.