Daily Check In Wed 9/13

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Friends!

Here's my plan for today:

After work this morning: 30 mins TM or elliptical @ gym.
During nap time at home: U/B weights
This evening: Running class.

Hope everyone does some kick-butt work outs today!}(

Hey Wendy and other fit ladies,

Wendy it sounds like you have some good workouts planned today!

This morning was Step it Strong with Keli Roberts. It was a pretty good workout that I pulled out from the dust today!

Getting up early is not bad at all now and I am in a better mood the rest of the morning and day. That's what dh says!

Wendy-I did RTTC Monday and could really feel my abs on the sides and top but I didn't get much soreness in my arms. I will probably need to go up on my weights huh? I guess from having to hold in my abs made them sore. It felt like someone had punched me in the stomach yesterday!

Everyone have a great day!:)

kim

Good morning Wendy and Kim...

Today is KickMax for me. I'll be doing it when I get off work at 3. I need to add in some UB work since the rotation (Butts and Guts from 9/05) I'm doing is pretty low on UB. I'm thinking of adding one or two (depending on time) body parts a day from PowerHour.

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm not sure what I'm doing this morning...either CTX PowerCircuit or CircuitMax.

Wendy: WOW! You have a full day planned.

Jane: KM is so hard...it is my least used Cathe workout.

Kim: Another great workout...hurray for you!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hooray for Hump day!

Yesterday was a horrible day......we had leaks in our roof and I spent the day trying to minimize the damage. Finally the guy who's going to put a new roof on for us came out and patched it up to get us through the rest of the rain ! ugh! I believe the living room carpet is history and we have water damage (huge spots on the ceilings) in the living room,laundry room Master bedroom and kitchen!

Anyway, I was lucky to get any workout in yesterday .....I did 45 min. on the stationary bike.

Today I'm doing CTX step and intervals, Bi/Tri/Shoulders and abs.

Missed you all yesterday! Have a good day!:D

Good morning everyone,

Good workouts ladies!

I did PH today, my muscles were shaking! I really like that workout, especially all the slow ab work. I think Cathe should do another DVD like this one.

Have a good day!

Morning,

Becky – ((((BIG HUG)))) :) :)

Jane – KM enjoy ;-)

Claude – yep, the 17th is right, :p ;-) thank you!

Tracie – “happy healthy and wise” you could NOT had said it better, thank you :)

Yesterday, I did low max, wish I could say this workout is getting easier x( :eek: :p

Tonight, legs & glutes & km (drills) or KM :9 :9

Teddygirl~

Good morning ladies,

today's workout was a spinning class this morning. may do some legwork later on this evening.

wendy- how is work going?

Hi all,

I did the 37 min. premix off of KPC today.

Can't seem to get into my workouts since coming back from vacation. I did great on Monday but then yesterday's was a rush job so I couldn't get into it and well today I just wasn't into it.sigh. I hope/pray that it gets better.

>Good morning ladies,
>
>today's workout was a spinning class this morning. may do some
>legwork later on this evening.
>
>wendy- how is work going?

Hi Sunny! Work is going well! Thanks. It really is the perfect job for me right now.

It will get better Annette... it is tough getting back into a routine after vacation.

KickMax is one. That is enough UB for me today, no extra. I usually have DOMS in the upper body from kickboxing after not doing it for a while.

Hi to all,

Late check in for me.

This morning I did Gs shoulders and LowImpact holding an 8lb ball during the balsts. It was not as intense as I wanted it to be.

Have a great evening!:+

Elaine

Hello ladies!

Have had a very busy morning and afternoon. I did manage to get Imax 3 in and some lying leg work in. 3 more days until my 10k, YIPEE!!!!!

Wendy, great workout, as usual.

Kim, I like Step it Stong with Kelli Roberts. Have not done it in a long time though.

Jane, Have fun with Kick Max. That workout definitley has a dread factor for me. I find that workout really hard.

Tammy, I would have voted for Circuit max. I am doing that one on Friday.

Becky, I am so SORRY about your water damage. I hope there wasn't too much. I think you definitley need a good workout after all of that.

Conni, I have power hour on my rotation for next week and I am looking forward to it.

Teddy, legs and glutes is a great workout, enjoy!!!!

Sunnydelite, spinning is a great calorie burner.

Annette, Love KPC and all the pre-mixes.

HAve a great day to everyone else!

Susan

:)

Hi everyone -
Late checkin for me again. Today was Stepworks - low impact version. My back is still not 100% so doing the workout with no jumping was better for my back. However, I did manage to get my HR up into my target zone anyways. SO I was happy about that!

Becky - sorry to hear about your roof. We had a similar experience but it happened two months after we finished remodeling/redecorating the living room. We had to start all over!

Annette - hang in there. It is hard to get back into it after vacaton, I can certainly attest to that!

Happy Wednesday to everyone else!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Daily Check-in

These Hardcore Series workouts are wiping me out! I came home during my lunch hour yesterday and took a nap. After work last night, I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max after taking another nap. I packed my meals and snacks for today and worked on cleaning and organizing my living room. I enjoyed the second segment of Stretch Max before I called it a day. Those stretches on the stability ball feel so good!

After my Bible study this morning, I did the premix for Intervals 6-10 of IMAX3. I did some of the blasts on my rebounder again. I love this workout. After cardio, I did the leg conditioning exercises from Kick Max followed by the floor leg exercises from Gym Style Legs. I was tired this morning, and it took a determined focus to keep pressing on through the very last exercise.

I love the premixes Cathe shared in her blog for Body Max 2. I expect to use the premixes more than the whole workout. I am really excited about the cardio and weights, boot camp, and cardio blast premixes, but I am not sure what to think of the scrambled eggs premix!

I was too tired to drive to the club tonight to jog in the pool, so I did the abs from Muscle Max and bounced on my rebounder instead. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am ready for Stretch Max and Sleep Max.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Ended up having to trade up my gym time for cardio at home so I did the first 4 intervals of IntervalMax. Running class tonight was fun...intervals as well...it ended up being about 35 solid minutes of running. For u/b I did PH u/b + the ab work.

Have a great night! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.