Daily Check-In Wed 7/28

Good Morning Glories!

I'm loving my coffee this morning...was in a deep sleep when it was time to wake up...UGH!

Finally had my shoulder looked at yesterday. It is osteoarthritis in the clavicle causing the pain :mad: Nothing the surgeon can do, just have to modify all my workouts.

Back on the treadmill today...45 minutes of mixed intervals.

Have a good day...HAPPY HUMPDAY!

Wow, Tammy, that is terrible for you, I am so sorry. Is there anything that you did to cause this? Will it ease up over time?

Having my coffee now at the office, I did Kelly's Kickboxing, both 30 minute workouts and the 15 minute core workout as well. My experience with Chalene is making me work harder in my other workouts as well, harder than I thought I could..

Hope this eases up for you soon Tammy, my shoulder hurts for you!

Good Morning !

Tammy! ugh I'm glad you finally got into the dr. but sorry you got that news. :( Did he give you any help/advice for the pain??
Anything you can do to help when it flares up ? :( :(

Connie, finally my TF has shipped and should be here early next week. I'm hoping it comes even earlier because I am NOT feeling patient about waiting ! ha !

Today I did BBC butt & legs and TM cardio. Legs are seriously already feeling tight !!! ouchie !!

Have a good one.

Hi again,

Becky - You will love this series. It is high impact, but you can modify and I have been using my rebounder for some of the HiiT workouts, just because my orthotics are shot..
I am anxious for you to get Fired!:D

Good afternoon everyone - I'm still tired from last night. The meeting got out late and by the time you get home and get comfortable, the mind is still racing.

Today I hope to do 4DS KB & heavy Legs.

Tammy - sorry to hear about the shoulder, cant the give you a cortisone shot or something to help with the pain?

Connie -its motivating to hear that your stronger since working with TF.

Becky - cant wait to hear you get fired up.

Have a lovely day!

Carmen.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. The doctor said they only see osteoarthritis in this bone from card accident victims and/or peeps who have taken a hard fall. No accident and no fall here :confused: Lots of things I can't do that aggravate it. For now I'm supposed to take 2 advil/day until the pain goes away.

Carmen ~ I hate those late night meetings, I have one coming up in September. Hope you get your workout in today.

Conni ~ Glad Chalene is 'working out' so well for you. It's great to get a good series that you like.

Becky ~ Can't wait to here how you like your new workouts.

My oldest is moving to San Francisco next week with his girl, so tonight we are essentially meeting the parents..:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.