Daily Check-IN Wed 12-6

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks....

I enjoyed CC #3 yesterday. Today starts the December rotation for me. GSL on the schedule.

Jane, you beat me to it.
Good morning all!

Jane, did you or will you start your rotation today?
It's great. I'm loving the short workouts. I really like the changeup. I figure that in Jan, Cathe will lay it one hard and long again! I've joined the MP3 ownership cluub. My DD bought a 8GB one, so I got her old one. I never really saw the allure, but now I'm loving it!

Wendy, did you run yesterday? It wasn't too cold here, but it's different when you have to breathe it in hard.

Caitlin, welcome back.It's great that you've joined Becky in overcoming your illness. I don't use the 8in step all the time. It depends on how I'm feeling that today. I did LIC timesaver premix today with the 8 in and it was fine.

Heather, I know how you feel about the weight training. Sometimes, I really have to talk myself into it. I also am so happy that I did Have a great day. Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

DrillMax for me today:eek: !

Jane: I'm glad you enjoyed volume#3...it is short, but packs a punch!

Phyllis: Congrats on your 'new' Ipod! BTW, your daughter has beautiful eyes!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning,

Welcome to the December rotation Jane! I am on day 3 - BSB for me today, and I added on the Stability Ball Abs from B & G. I am getting addicted to the longer workouts so these just don't seem long enough! I am sure by xmas I will be thankful of that so I should just shut up!;-)

Have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! My shoulders are sore this morning! I was planning to do a Drill Max cardio premix but decided to do the Low Impact Circuit cardio blast timesaver premix instead. I do not remember having soreness in my shoulders like this in the past. This may be a first for me. I found my workout log from last December, and I picked up where I left off with weights. I have not lost any strength this year even though I have focused more on circuit training. I am looking forward to Slow and Heavy Chest and Back in the morning!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Phyllis - I start the Dec rotation today with GSL. I am really looking forward to the mix of new workout premixes and the GS's Cathe has put out this month. I am going to enjoy this rotation.

I responded in Phyllis' thread earlier and just saw this one so here's what I wrote:

Hey gals.

No run y'day. It just didn't work out for me. I did GSC&T at nap time and then took the kickbox class at they gym in the evening.

I ran after work today but it was a short one. I ran 2 slow, hilly miles on the TM after work.

I'm not feeling all that wonderful. I think I may be getting sick!

Have a great afternoon. I hope to have a restful one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.