Daily Check-In Wed 12-20

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks...

I start week #3 of the Dec rotation today, the B&G Overall Legs is on the schedule and I'll tack on that bonus ab section I haven't gotten to.

DH slept so-so last night but he's still in the bed so hopefully he gets some more restful sleep up into the morning. I woke up at 2:45 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up and went to work. Hello insomnia (again). Second night in a row.

Have a good one....

Hello Jane and all who follow.

Jane, Have you ever done the overall leg premix before? I'm curious to hear what it's like. I have yet to tackle any of the other B&G premixes except for the leg blast one. I hope your DH heals well and feels better soon!

I have PUB in it's entirety today.

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

LIC cardio timesaver premix and abs for me today.

Jane: I hope your DH feels better soon.

Tig: Good luck w/PUB...another one that kills the biceps}(

Hello to all that follow...happy humpday!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! This is my cardio day, and I need a workout that does not require a lot of energy. The stress at work is wearing me out. PMS is not helping. My cycle has not started yet even after all the cramps earlier this week, and I feel tired and bloated. The good news is that I finished my Christmas shopping last night. I finally found gifts for my precious little niece who just celebrated her first birthday last month. I need to share pictures someday because she is too cute for words. :)

I hope my Cathe calendar arrives today. I need a burst of inspiration.

Conni, I knew that you would love Cardio Fusion. It is a variety lover’s dream! :) Step, Jump, & Pump is one of my favorite workouts. I love the variety of circuit training and different styles of cardio in one workout. It is no wonder these new workouts are so much fun for me. :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning all,

Heather - yeah, you hit the nail on the head, that is why I really do like this new series, never a dull moment, and that is fine with me, as you well know!:)

Today was Amy's APX Premix 1- Total Body 81 minutes. I really like the upper body stuff, but the lower body seems underworked, imo...maybe I need to do LM tomorrow..

Have a great day!

Hi all... I'm not going to get my w/o in... will have to be behind again but at this point I'm beyond caring... Had to take DH back to the dr this afternoon and get his drain pulled. They INSISTED I be there at 3:30, their last appt they said! I had to get off work early to get there and we was still sitting in their office an hour later waiting to be seen! I was livid! Doctors demand you be respectful of their time but certainly don't try to respect your time. I didn't have to get off early and I'd still been there in plenty of time...

Okay vent over... I have to make up my work time now and then I'm going to bed...x(

AAAAGH! Jane, what a bummer - I'm so sorry that happened to you. Grrr. Thank heavens, tomorrow is another day.
{{{{hugs}}}}}
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.