Daily Check-in Wed 12-13

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

No cookie hangover this morning YAY! In fact, I feel pretty normal (normal for me at least:p )

Yes, Christmas has come to my house! I have spent my bonus and the Christmas money I know is coming my way but I love the things I got this year (Merry Christmas to me!) The TV was a little present to myself this year because I've done so well this past year on my budget.

I will catch up on my rotation today. I'm doing the DM scrambled cardio premix, 200 crunches/2 min bike maneuver/1 min prone plank and adding my GS CT. I should have time today since I don't have to go anywhere.

Have a happy hump day!!!

Good Morning.

I just ordered my calender too! WOOH!:+

Jane, Merry Christmas! Have fun with all the new toys!!!:) You have one intense and long work out planned! I wonder how you'll feel in the morning? }(

Phyllis, Enjoy your rest day.

I am taking a step class at the gym tonight. I'm thinking of tacking on a TM run as well.

Have a great day.

Hi Girls!

My calender is ordered too! :D I am so hoping I can start fresh (and healthy) with a new calender, new year !!:7

Yesterday I did my stretches and some upper body with the band.
Today I'm going to do some cardio. Maybe the stationary bike, which I keep meaning to do and haven't gotten to it.

Heather, I'm so glad you are doing so well. Would you recommend a light box for someone with insomnia? I am taking Lunesta right now and HATE the idea of needing a pill every night to sleep but have had no luck with anything else. (is it terribly expensive??:eek: )

Have a great HUMP day everyone!

Jane, I hope you have a better day at work today!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

BodyMax#2 is on the rotation for today, but I KNOW I don't have it in me this morning. I'm going to do a 30 minute treadmill run and 30 minutes of yoga.

Jane: That is one killer workout you have planned....let us know how it goes.

Phyllis: Good luck w/all the stuff ya' got goin' on...do you have a lot of people coming this weekend for Hannukah?

Tig: Enjoy your step class at the gym!

Becky: I ordered a calendar too...we will all get a fresh start in the new year.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I ordered my “Commit to Get Fit” calendar last night, and I am looking forward to a great fitness year in 2007! :7 It will be interesting to see how long it takes my package to get to Texas from New Jersey. I may order extra stickers and DVDs later this week. A Ya Ya friend is sending me her upper body Gym Style DVDs to preview first.

I was running late this morning (because I spent too much time reading messages here), so I jogged on my rebounder instead of doing a cardio premix. I watched Cathe while I bounced! :7 Yesterday, I wrote that I was determined to finish my Slow and Heavy rotation. I think my determination flew out the window last night. :eek: I need some motivation! I want to play and have fun with the new workouts.

Becky, I bought an Apollo SunTouch Ionzier light box from Amazon for around $130.00. This is a great price because they usually sell for $200.00 to $300.00, which is why I waited so many years to buy one. This was a brand new one sold by Amazon (not a seller). According to the front of the box, it is good for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), winter blues, jet lag, shift work, sleep disorders, and depression. Barb posted a response in Open Discussion with some links. She went to a sleep clinic and started using a light box. You might want to contact her. Here is a link to her response:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=361552#362265

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning everyone,

Okay, can we just say it??? Stupid move, Conni.

There, now we have that out of the way. Never do an Imax workout after a heavy duty leg workout like GS or LG. I did Imax 2 today after LG yesterday and boy did I feel like an idiot. By interval 9 I was thinking, " well, I should have known better, then my legs wouldn't be feeling like ROCKS right about now!" I got through the whole thing and tacked on the abs from CW ( hey, it's easy when you have both workouts on the same DVD).

Have a great day....tomorrow should be interesting, I can already sense how interesting it is going to be to move around my office today!x(

RE: Daily Check-in

I'm a goober! LOL

I forgot when I checked in this morning that I had to do GS Legs floorwork as well.

I did the floorwork and then gave YogaX a shot. I actually got through 30 minutes of it w/o dying of TOTAL boredom! LOL I am nixxing the TM run tonight as I can do that tomorrow but I am still going for that step class.

TTYL!:)

Well the step class was good. I was sweating. The choreo is not as good as Cathe's IMO but I still enjoyed it. }(

Have a great night!

I did my workout as planned and now I'm caught up YAY!!! I'm can tell by the way I felt when lifting, my chest and tris are going to be sore tomorrow. I will be VERY surprised if I don't have DOMS.

GSL tomorrow.... oh boy... I hope I don't have three to four days of calf DOMS again!! (or do I?}( )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.