Daily Check-In Wed 11-29

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!

Today's workout will be PUB, a 30 minute power walk on the TM, and TBS#1.

Instead of doubling up yesterday with PUB and B&G, I just did B&G. I was off yesterday but spent way too much time researching the best prices for the IPOD. I picked up an IPOD Nano (2nd generation) 4 GB at WalMart yesterday afternoon. Also picked up a sports strap. I'm ready for Cardio Coach when it gets here!

Hey everyone!

Jane, PUB and B&G would've made for a lOOng wo! Congrats on buying the IPOD. How much did it cost? My DD is looking for one and we can't find a Nano for under 199.

LIC cardio premix for me today followed by LIC abs. It was fun. I think I prefer LIC to DM. My favorite of the group is BM2.

Tammy, how's DS college stuff going! We have 2out of 3 apps sent. He was accepted to Rutgers already!

Have a great day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis... I got it for $197.88 at WalMart. That is for the 4 GB. The 2 GB is 147.88, so I decided the 4 GB was a better deal. I researched ALOT on the internet yesterday. That is the lowest price I saw for the 2nd generation IPOD Nano. I got the blue one. The Apple Store actually has a special edition red one with free engraving. I just decided to get mine locally.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

LIC for me today...it will be my first time doing it!

Jane: You'll love your Ipod!

Phyllis: WOW! Congrats to your son. Did he do early action? My son has 4 apps in with two more to go. I'll be so glad when this is done...only then we get to fill out the FAFSA's...ugh!!!
Also, the apple store (either on-line or in person) offers student discounts. Just go to the web page and click on your school to see a discounted price on the products.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi Ladies.

Jane, I am jealous girlfriend! A treadmill! My mouth is watering! LOL I love the gym but TBH, if I had the room for a treadmill and an elliptical I would ditch the membership in a heartbeat! LOL I'd still work there though....I know, I must be outta my mind!:p

Phyllis, Have fun with LIC. I love that work out. I love them all! LOL

Tammy, Hey girl! Did you read my short story in y'day's check in? LOL

I have GS Legs on tap for today at nap time. I am also hoping to get about 30 mins on the stairmill in today right after work so long as Joey will "allow it"-meaning that he doesn't flip out (for more than 5 mins) when I leave the daycare at 11 to do my work out. ;)

I upped my weight in 3 exercises during GSC&T and was really struggling at times yet the DOMS I expeceted to have in a big way...it's not here!? WTH??? I mean, I can feel it the TINIEST bit once in a while but NOTHING like what I expected!x(

Oh well...maybe I need to go HEAVIER next time!:eek: LOL

Wendy: I never got your PM, but read yesterdays check-in thread. The nutrition was beyond me too. I never thought I would enjoy Yoga, but I am now a Yoga convert thanks to the "X". You just may be surprised!

Hi everyone!

Don't sweat the FAFSA ladies, I have been there and to be honest, it is pretty hilarious. All it takes is your tax returns and about 1/2 hour of your time. Do it online, it is so easy! The hilarious part is that no matter what you do, unless you are at the poverty level you are not going to get squat in financial aid. Oh, don't forget that colleges refer to LOANS as financial "aid" when they put their financial package together for your child, so they try to look very beneficial, but the brunt of everything still falls on your child.
We live in Ohio, which is one of the worst states tuition wise, so please understand where I am coming from. These costs are just ridiculous, imo. My son was fortunate to have some scholarships so it was a tempered situation with us, but it is still not pretty. The key is to get your taxes done as soon as you get your W4 forms together.

Today was DM. This workout is really growing on me, but I think I do like LIC better for a fun factor. I will say my booty is hurtin' and I am trying to figure out why, so that legwork must be doing something!

Have a great day!

Well I got the DOMS I was looking for finally!}(

I did 30 mins of cardio after work today:

10 step mill
10 elliptical
10 steep incline TM walk

I wasn't a fan of the step mill which is why I ended up splitting my work out up.

Off to do GS legs now!}(

Ok gals, I did about a 50 min. lower body workout using Slow and Heavy(selected exercises only) and PS floorwork, with abs off of PSSL&A and PSBB&A!

Hope you have a great day!!:7

Hi everyone!

I did 35 min. stationary bike interval ride and biceps from Timesaver and just now walked outside.....just a short walk , about 20 minutes. But the rain stopped and I just had to get out there an enjoy the 70 degrees before the SNOW comes Friday!!!!!:eek: :eek:

I am down from 3 to 2 days a week at the Chiropractor......things are finally improving!!

Yesterday my DD & her hubby were in a car accident. Totaled the car and DD is banged up and bruised. She's decided she better get checked out so I am getting ready to take her to the ER.
I am just so thankful they are okay. They normally had been driving a little Geo Metro and there's no way they'd have walked away from it if they'd have driven that. Also the babies carseat broke in HALF! THANK GOD I was watching him and he wasn't in the car !!!!!
I have a LOT to be thankful for today!!!

Hello ladies,
I just finished all of butts and Gutts. I was supposed to just do the standing portion, but I love the whole thing, so that is what I did. I am going to do the BM2 upper body later today. I am kind of taking a little break from so much cardio. SOunds like great workouts going on here. Have a great day!

Susan

Conni~ I am all too familiar with the FAFSA's! This will be our third entering college. We have two in college now, and the only "aid" we received was DS#2's scholarships which only covered half of his $45,000/year tuition. We have received nothing for DS#1. UGH! I'm hoping DS#3 picks a state school:eek: :eek: :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.