Daily Check-in Wed 1-3

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies...

Wendy- I'm glad Joey is doing so well! You'll get back in the swing of things, just give it a little time. You may need this mental and physical break... you have been putting out some nice workouts every consistently for a very long time.

Tammy - SJP is great as produced. I love it.

Today is one of my favorites (actually I have two favorites now that tie - IMAX2 and LIC) IMAX2! I'm so ready to do this one.

Have a good hump day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is a 45 min steady state run and B&G's abs. I'll probably listen to CC#3 but keep the run more steady, although I'm sure I'll want to join in on a sprint or two}(

Jane: Welcome to the rotation!

Phyllis: Great workout!

Tig: Glad to hear Joey is doing so well:7

Hello to all that follow...happy humpday!

Hey Jane,Phyllis, and Tammy,

Today will be GS legs and can't wait till tomorrow because that is stretch or yoga day for me! FitnessFreak puts that in twice a week for her rotation!

Hope everyone has a great day!!:) :)

kim

Good morning everyone,

Today was a 45 minute run, but I don't have a treadmill, so I did Rob Glick's hi/lo Fusion, then the stability ball section from BG.

Have a great day!

My gun ho-ness yesterday was replaced by 'oh my poor body' soreness today, sigh.:-( I am sooo sore from my weight workout that doing my cardio today was torture. I managed about 40 min. or so of Cardio Camp but quit before she strung all the segments together. I had to take off my weighted gloves because it hurt too bad. My chest, triceps and I think I have hurt my shoulder again because it hurts just to do normal things, all hurt today.

I had hurt my shoulder before Christmas (I think the other one actually) so I had been breaking from weights to help it heal and now with my workout yesterday front raises about killed my 'other' shoulder. sigh. I can't win.:eek:

It hurts just to lift my arm on that side. I may just do weights with no shoulder work and see how that goes for awhile, I don't want to stop again especially if I am going to be this sore after resuming.

Thanks for listening.:7

Hello everyone.

Jane and Tammy: Thanks!:+

Well I banged out the leg work of the Standing Glute and Abs T/S premix. I didn't do the abs b/c I worked them y'day and will be working them again at class tonight. I will be taking step at the gym to maintain that free memebership!;)

Have a great afternoon everyone!:)

Hey there... IMAX2 and day one of the January rotation is wrapped up! I love that workout! I even forgive Cathe for putting those dreaded power squats in interval 10... ohhh I hate those things!

Wendy - good job... it will come back, you'll be churning out those workouts again!

Tammy - I'm using CC on the runs also. I'll follow whatever Sean says even if it calls for SS. I really love my CC's! #3 is a favorite. I did the original the other day and it was a good solid 30 minute run.

Hello to everybody else...

Hey girls,

Just completed GSlegs and I have a feeling that I will be hurting tomorrow! My legs are just like jello right now!LOL!

Have a good night everyone!

kim

Daily Check-in

This is another late check-in for me. I did not get much sleep last night because one of my neighbors was having a wild party. The music and shouting kept me awake from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. I had to pray for strength to get moving this morning and grace to make it through the day. I need to start sitting in front of my light box again. I am still recovering from the holiday blues, and the dark winter days are not helping.

After a short quiet time, I did Step Fit. Thankfully, this is one of Cathe’s lighter workouts. It is so much fun. Cathe is adorable in this workout, and her choreography is fun. I love the flying angels, power mambos, dancy cool-down, and soothing stretch. The set is nice, and I like the music too. Cathe is cute and funny from her comment about a sheep to calling us Tootsie Pops. This is definitely one of my happy workouts. Even though this is one of my favorite workouts, it was not as enjoyable today. My feet are still hurting with every step I take. That is true during the day too, and I am wearing comfortable shoes to work this week. My feet and knees have been bothering me since I did my friend’s cardio boot camp class last Wednesday. The extra weight I am still hauling around is intensifying my discomfort greatly. I need to remember this feeling when the next holiday or vacation arrives. The temporary pleasure of indulging in too much rich food is not worth the pain I am experiencing now. I still need to master moderation in the area of celebration eating.

I continued listening to Beth Moore’s CDs on Christian fitness and freedom. Wow! I love her approach. She boldly speaks the truth in love without sugar-coating it. I was so convicted this afternoon that I still have food-related strongholds to overcome. I want to live in a place of balance and moderation where I treat my body with respect.

It is another rainy night, so I should sleep like a baby. I am hungry and need to eat before I call it a day.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.