Daily Check In, Tuesday Sept. 18

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies, new and old!

Siobhan - I like V-Core. There is some really deceptively difficult balancing moves in this workout. I like that it is "different" and yet I felt it was a well thought out program.

Today was LL. If you don't like deadlifts you will not like this one!

Hi Conni,

It's raining outside this morning. Today I did Meso Cycle 3, week two bi's/tri's and shoulders. I did some abs last night too.

Conni - what the heck is LL?

Good workouts yesterday everyone. Have a good day.

s.

Total Body Stretching Basic Stretch (no ball).
I'm taking a rest day, my first in six weeks.

"Can we talk?" :)
I want to trust Cathe as much as I can because I don't have time to research every detail myself. Also, I don't want to start doing more than I'm willing to keep up with. So, for example, I hope to memorize either Core Max 1 or Ab Circuits 1 (maybe cutting the reps in half) and let that be a "no brainer" comprehensive routine, just as my elliptical is "no brainer" cardio.

Later, I'd like to memorize one of her whole-body weight videos with compound movements and minimum equipment, but eventually use a small fixed set of weights, not continuing to push heavier.

For now, I'm carefully strengthening my rotator cuffs, and I want to work my rear deltoids and back (to improve my posture), before starting on the front.

I like this little group because I don't really want to get "carried away", as I have something else I'm studying right now. In fact, it was declining endurance for *studying* that forced me to start working on fitness. Whew, I'm so glad I did.

See you tomorrow! :)

Hi gals, so far (not sure I will get more in or not) the last half of the workout I did yesterday, yes, I know this isn't what I said I would do, I should never post that it never works out,:(. But I slept in too long due to the rain mostly so I got a very very late start. I may still do some leg work but not sure.

I applied for another job just now so we shall see, the lady on the phone sounded really nice. It is a part time receptionists job at a retirement village in the neighboring town.

Have a great day.

Zhaoyang: You can't go wrong with Cathe no matter what you are trying to accomplish. Welcome to our little group, we are actually the longest running check in on Cathe.com and I think I am one of the original members of this group. Boy I have been around a very long time.:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.